From: anonym...@url.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆRe: πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆRe:
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆping - black hats, grey hats and w
hite hatsπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€
🌈
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 19:50:37 -0600
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 01:50 UTC

ender

> you need to tak a trip to any rural area of the united states and see that it's pretty much the same as it was in the 1970's.

That's right. We still have freedom and self-reliance. And your kind can
stay the fuck out of our flyover country and continue to live in your
urban shitholes, telling each other lies about how progressive you are.

> these rural conservative people vote against their own interests and also against taxes being used to solve problems.

That's because they believe in dealing with their own problems instead
of using the tax power to enslave everyone else into working for them,
you knucklehead. Refusing to send to government to enslave my neighbor
with taxes isn't "against my own interest." It just means I'm not a
thief, like your kind.

> the conservative party here now has them convinced that any program funded by taxes benefits "someone else" and not the actual taxpayers, or their children, or their elderly retired parents.

That's right. History shows that is exactly the case. The producer who
pays the taxes rarely ever sees any benefit to himself. Instead
parasites like you benefit.

> it's sad really. i'm not saying that what you propose isn't a good or practical solution, in and of itself, but it's just not a solution that will work, given the current circumstances.

War is coming because of lazy, layabout liberals who consider themselves
royalty who should be cared for by other people's taxes.

Most of the taxes paid in America are funneled into the pockets of the
rich via government contracts. The conservatives you slander are tired
of being cash cows for thieves. So sorry that offends you, your majesty!