From: nospam.I...@f200.n342.z1.fidonet.org (IB Joe)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: SSL Certificates For WWW
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 12:04:04 +1200
 by: IB Joe - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 00:04 UTC

I am plugging away at the BBS... I use to use WINServer as a web server and I
have changed over to Mystic as my web server. Do you have an instruction file
on installing my SSL files??

Thanx

IB Joe
AKA Joe Schweier
SysOp of Joe's BBS
-=JoesBBS.com=-

.... System halted - Press all keys at once to continue

Re: SSL Certificates For WWW

<423151721@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1067&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1067

From: nospam.g...@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: SSL Certificates For WWW
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 13:48:48 +1200
 by: g00r00 - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 01:48 UTC

IJ> I am plugging away at the BBS... I use to use WINServer as a web server
IJ> and I have changed over to Mystic as my web server. Do you have an
IJ> instruction file on installing my SSL files??

Mystic creates its own SSL files (as ssl.cert in the data folder) whenever it
is missing.

It is possible to change the certificate but its not easy at this time.

If I am being honest, Mystic's web server isn't very good at the moment but
maybe it will be good enough to meet your needs?

.... Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...

Re: SSL Certificates For WWW

<525849082@f200.n342.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1074&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1074

From: nospam.I...@f200.n342.z1.fidonet.org (IB Joe)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 12:27:32 +1200
 by: IB Joe - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 00:27 UTC

On 11 Mar 2022, g00r00 said the following...
g0> IJ> I am plugging away at the BBS... I use to use WINServer as a web ser
g0> IJ> and I have changed over to Mystic as my web server. Do you have an
g0> IJ> instruction file on installing my SSL files??
g0>
g0> Mystic creates its own SSL files (as ssl.cert in the data folder)
g0> whenever it is missing.
g0>
g0> It is possible to change the certificate but its not easy at this time.
g0>
g0> If I am being honest, Mystic's web server isn't very good at the moment
g0> but maybe it will be good enough to meet your needs?
g0>

I have been using WINServer as my Web Server. I have paid for some SSL
certificates and have those installed and it's up and running.

I was hoping on taking down WINServer for good and running the one that comes
with Mystic. I don't have a lot of "Need" ...

Good enough!!!

Thanx

IB Joe
AKA Joe Schweier
SysOp of Joe's BBS
-=JoesBBS.com=-

.... Users come in two types: Those who have lost data, and those who will.