From: uer...@gmx.de (TanniManni)
Newsgroups: comp.internet.services.google
Subject: MP3 burning - Determine total size in advance
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 13:05:48 +0200
 by: TanniManni - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:05 UTC

I could use the following help programme:

It should be able to determine MP3 tracks for a CD / DVD so that
the disc is quite full without me having to test the number of
music tracks in the burning programme to see if it's enough or
if there are already too many songs, and then maybe the next
attempt and again the next..... - in other words,
time-consuming fiddling around.

Is there something like this (it can cost a little)?