From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Apple appears to have "failed" in its internal development of a 5G modem chip
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 04:42:47 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sun, 3 Jul 2022 03:42 UTC

Your Name wrote:

> Plus it was "expected" only by idiots in the media, Wall Street, and
> 'leakers' (and moronic anti-Apple trolls in Usenet newsgroups). I don't
> recall Apple itself making any such announcement and they almost never
> publicly discuss future products.

It was _Apple_ who claimed they'd have a 5G modem out in late 2023, Your
Name.

It's no longer shocking that low-IQ ikooks like Your Name fabricate that
"anti Apple people" would be claiming that Apple would make a modem sooner
than it is possible for Apple to do it.

That's ridiculous.
*Apple _sucks_ at IC design.*

Hence...
*Apple will _never_ produce a competitive 5G modem.*

Apple never has.
Apple never will.

Hell, Apple has _never_ even _integrated_ an _existing_ 5G modem.
Worse, the _soonest_ Apple can even produce amy 5G modem is in 2030.

By then, Apple will be a decade behind everyone else who makes 5G modems.
--
It's no longer shocking how incredibly ignorant low-IQ iKooks are.

Re: Apple appears to have "failed" in its internal development of a 5G modem chip

<t9r3a9$2s74e$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10711&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10711

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Apple appears to have "failed" in its internal development of a
5G modem chip
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 20:44:09 -0700
 by: Alan - Sun, 3 Jul 2022 03:44 UTC

On 2022-07-02 20:42, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Your Name wrote:
>
>> Plus it was "expected" only by idiots in the media, Wall Street, and
>> 'leakers' (and moronic anti-Apple trolls in Usenet newsgroups). I
>> don't recall Apple itself making any such announcement and they almost
>> never publicly discuss future products.
>
> It was _Apple_ who claimed they'd have a 5G modem out in late 2023, Your
> Name.
>
> It's no longer shocking that low-IQ ikooks like Your Name fabricate that
> "anti Apple people" would be claiming that Apple would make a modem sooner
> than it is possible for Apple to do it.
>
> That's ridiculous.
> *Apple _sucks_ at IC design.*

According to you last week, Apple didn't even do IC design.

> Hence...  *Apple will _never_ produce a competitive 5G modem.*
>
> Apple never has.
> Apple never will.
>
> Hell, Apple has _never_ even _integrated_ an _existing_ 5G modem.
> Worse, the _soonest_ Apple can even produce amy 5G modem is in 2030.
>
> By then, Apple will be a decade behind everyone else who makes 5G modems.

Because you assume that they'll just stop all R&D on 5g modems while
waiting for patents to expire...

....which no one with even half a brain would assume.

Re: Apple appears to have "failed" in its internal development of a 5G modem chip

<t9rb8u$978$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10714&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10714

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 17:59:58 +1200
 by: Your Name - Sun, 3 Jul 2022 05:59 UTC

On 2022-07-02 20:42, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Your Name wrote:
>
>> Plus it was "expected" only by idiots in the media, Wall Street, and
>> 'leakers' (and moronic anti-Apple trolls in Usenet newsgroups). I don't
>> recall Apple itself making any such announcement and they almost never
>> publicly discuss future products.
>
> It was _Apple_ who claimed they'd have a 5G modem out in late 2023, Your
> Name.

Complete and utter bollocks ... unsurprisingly since it is from the
known anti-Apple troll nutter.

Nowhere I can find has Apple has said any such thing. There's is only
conjecture (based mainly on Apple's company buy-ups and job adverts)
and "leaker" rumours.