From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: What freeware do you use to share (mirror) an iOS iPhone (remote control) to Windows over the Internet?
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 18:11:14 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Mon, 4 Jul 2022 17:11 UTC

Andy Burnelli wrote:

> What freeware do you use to share an iOS iPhone screen
> *over the Internet* (with remote control) to Windows 10?

Just checking in to say I was able to mirror iOS over the LAN using a USB
cable, which is much less functionality than Android has, but it's better
than nothing - where the goal is to be able to mirror iOS over the net.
<https://i.postimg.cc/k5gv0yw8/vysor34.jpg> Apple iOS & Android mirroring

For others to benefit who have any PC (macOS, Linux, or Windows), the
difference between iOS & Android functionality is astounding, but at least,
if you want to connect a USB cable, you can freely mirror iOS on any PC.
<https://i.postimg.cc/TYvqdxCT/vysor35.jpg> iOS & Android PC mirroring

Nobody yet has suggested a solution that works over the Internet though.
--
As always, I have only two strategic purposes being on this iOS newsgroup:
a. Politely learn from and kindly help teach others about Apple & iOS, and,

Re: What freeware do you use to share (mirror) an iOS iPhone (remote control) to Windows over the Internet?

<040720221433535861%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10735&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10735

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 14:33:53 -0400
 by: nospam - Mon, 4 Jul 2022 18:33 UTC

In article <t9v6uo$1uth$1@gioia.aioe.org>, Andy Burnelli
<spam@nospam.com> wrote:

> Nobody yet has suggested a solution that works over the Internet though.

actually, they suggested a solution which works via wifi (no internet)
*or* usb, but as always, you ignore what people tell you so that you
can troll.