Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump,alt.abortion,soc.women,soc.men,alt.recovery.catholicism,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: The unvaccinated are wrecking health care.
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 09:11:15 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 09:11 UTC

Rockinghorse Winner <Rockinghorse@amgen.com> wrote in

> On 2021-12-11, a322x1n <void@void.void> wrote:
>> It didn't have to be this way. Anti-vaxxers are killing America and
>> the world, bit by bit:

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-year-after-first-u-s-shots-pandemic-
hallmarks-re-emerge/ar-AARHhoR?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>

> [...]
>> white sheet over his body, a picture of his family at his feet. His
>> relatives made the decision to take him off life support. He was not
>> vaccinated. He had five children and 12 grandchildren.
>>
>> Choking back tears, Sanders said: "We took the tubes out and let them
>> hold his hand while he passed comfortably. Today was pretty hard
>> because it’s my third one this week."
>>
>> 'FUEL FOR THIS FIRE'
>>
>> As with other states with early high vaccination rates like Vermont,
>> Rhode Island and New Hampshire, immunity has waned in New Mexico,
>> pushing these states toward the top of rankings for new cases.
>>
>> The state's Democratic governor, Michelle Lujan Grisham, pushed
>> vaccinations early in 2021 to try to limit hospitalizations.
>>
>> "The fuel for this fire, our case counts, is unvaccinated
>> individuals,” New Mexico Acting Health Secretary David Scrase told
>> reporters. "Our hospitals are in a really grave situation."
>>
>> Three out of four COVID patients in the state are unvaccinated,
>> officials said. The same was true for Michigan, dealing with one of
>> the nation's worst outbreaks.
>>
>> In Connecticut, health officials this week said unvaccinated people
>> are five times more likely to get infected with COVID-19, 12 times
>> more likely to be hospitalized and 16 times more likely to die.
>>
>> Shortly after the Omicron variant was detected in New Jersey,
>> Governor Phil Murphy this week reopened one of the state's previously
>> shuttered mass vaccination sites in an effort to encourage residents
>> to get booster shots.
>>
>> Most of the large vaccination sites that states opened early this
>> year to speed inoculations have closed.
>>
>> The CDC estimates that about one-fourth of Americans have gotten
>> additional booster shots so far. They have now been authorized for
>> https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/us-fda-aut
>> hor izes-pfizerbiontech-booster-16-17-year-olds-2021-12-09 everyone
>> age 16 and up.
>>
>> Another symbol of the early pandemic, the contaminated cruise ship,
>> also re-emerged this week.
>>
>> On Monday, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings said a South African crew
>> member suspected of having the Omicron variant was among 17 cases of
>> the virus detected on a ship that disembarked in New Orleans over the
>> weekend.
>>
>> In March 2020 when relatively few cases had been reported in the
>> United States, the cruise ship Grand Princess was held at sea for
>> days before being allowed dock in Oakland, California. Its 2,400
>> passengers were sent into quarantine at military bases after tests
>> revealed 21 positive cases of the coronavirus.
>>
>> (Reporting by Peter Szekely in New York and Andrew Hay in Taos, New
>> Mexico; Additional reporting by Shannon Stapleton, Caroline Humer and
>> Roshan Abraham; Editing by Donna Bryson, Bill Berkrot and Jonathan
>> Oatis)
>
> Freedom is messy. It would be so much simpler to force people to do

Yes, it's so much easier to allow people to drive 90MPH through a
school zone, or dump their garbage on your lawn, or burn down anything
they wish.

<https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/>

Re: The unvaccinated are wrecking health care.

<8bb8b39c6f79e53ee848413746f70c16@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10747&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10747

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 13:36:51 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 12:36 UTC

On Sat, 11 Dec 2021 09:11:15 GMT, a322x1n <void@void.void> wrote:
>people

Francesco della Rovere was born to Leonardo Beltramo di Savona & Luchina Monteleoni-
Della Rovere at their house(now Casa natale Papa Sisto IV, 8E31:30,44N20:21, on Via
Narichetti) valle del Pecorile Celle Ligure, Repubblica di Genova, Saturday 21 July
1414(AA/BR).