From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Zero Hour
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 08:39:37 +0000
 by: Ant - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 08:39 UTC

OK, I'm reviewing this game after its free weekend since I won't
remember it in March. :)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1359090/Zero_Hour/

Steam needs to let us give us medium rating which I would had given.
It's not an awful or a great game. I gave it more of a thumb down after
playing.

I played a real game with another stranger online. We were both newbies
and failed badly. We sucked too. At least, he helped me. It's silly that
he can still talk to me when he was dead. The game reminded me of
Rainbow 6, but worse. :( It has issues like typos, usabilities, etc.

Also, I passed out to sleep for three hours after its confusing training
which wasn't newbie friendly.
--
"Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is." --Amos 5:14. BUSY Sunday again until after 10:40 PM PST 4 >8 hrs. with a camping trip dream & 2? quick wake ups. :) #000000 History Mo.
| |o o| |

Re: Zero Hour

<6jp5uhtgbljbfu56u1d39802tn6aep11ro@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10785&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#10785

From: iamnotus...@notinuse.com (PW)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: Zero Hour
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 17:03:57 -0700
 by: PW - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 00:03 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 08:39:37 +0000, ant@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

>OK, I'm reviewing this game after its free weekend since I won't
>remember it in March. :)
>
>https://store.steampowered.com/app/1359090/Zero_Hour/
>
>Steam needs to let us give us medium rating which I would had given.
>It's not an awful or a great game. I gave it more of a thumb down after
>playing.
>
>I played a real game with another stranger online. We were both newbies
>and failed badly. We sucked too. At least, he helped me. It's silly that
>he can still talk to me when he was dead. The game reminded me of
>Rainbow 6, but worse. :( It has issues like typos, usabilities, etc.
>
>Also, I passed out to sleep for three hours after its confusing training
>which wasn't newbie friendly.

*--

The problem with myself and on-line multiplayer games is that by the
time I get up to speed with the game, people have either mastered the
game or mastered how to cheat or both!

And I can't play the same game all the time like I did with Elden
Ring. That was once in my lifetime. And I never did try it on-line.

-pw

Re: Zero Hour

<ts0csb$7f2r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10790&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#10790

From: rsquires...@MOOflashMOO.net (rms)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 07:50:50 -0700
 by: rms - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 14:50 UTC

>I played a real game with another stranger online. We were both newbies
>and failed badly. We sucked too. At least, he helped me.

Sounds pretty cool, Ant!!

rms