All syllogisms have three parts, therefore this is not a syllogism.

computers / comp.ai.philosophy / The Quest for Chatgpt to be a Aid to a Physicist's Theory Statement

SubjectAuthor
* The Quest for Chatgpt to be a Aid to a Physicist's Theory StatementDouglas Eagleson
+- Re: The Quest for Chatgpt to be a Aid to a Physicist's Theory StatementDouglas Eagleson
+- Re: The Quest for Chatgpt to be a Aid to a Physicist's Theory StatementDouglas Eagleson
`- Re: The Quest for Chatgpt to be a Aid to a Physicist's Theory StatementDouglas Eagleson

1
The Quest for Chatgpt to be a Aid to a Physicist's Theory Statement

<9be6b820-3e5d-4971-8e5e-1b6e9a2f68a3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10788&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10788

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 20:09:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Quest for Chatgpt to be a Aid to a Physicist's Theory Statement
From: eagleson...@gmail.com (Douglas Eagleson)
 by: Douglas Eagleson - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 03:09 UTC

The new physics world is here and quantum information now rules. I will soon left chatgpt to clarify information versus wormhole like debates.

I wonder if matter can go instant speed. Or if a symbol is restricted.
The concept of universal entropy is an issue. A moving symbol can not cause effect in thermodynamics.

But the Outer Space Alien signal challenge needs to be formulated, beginning with detection of apparent correlated quanta. The finding of signal has a single first reply. Or there will be a failure to open the channel.

Re: The Quest for Chatgpt to be a Aid to a Physicist's Theory Statement

<780a5649-7797-4b0f-8af5-7d0b86d2cd05n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10789&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10789

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 20:27:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: eagleson...@gmail.com (Douglas Eagleson)
 by: Douglas Eagleson - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 03:27 UTC

On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 11:09:21 AM UTC+8, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
> The new physics world is here and quantum information now rules. I will soon left chatgpt to clarify information versus wormhole like debates.
>
> I wonder if matter can go instant speed. Or if a symbol is restricted.
> The concept of universal entropy is an issue. A moving symbol can not cause effect in thermodynamics.
>
> But the Outer Space Alien signal challenge needs to be formulated, beginning with detection of apparent correlated quanta. The finding of signal has a single first reply. Or there will be a failure to open the channel.

I don't know, but the first act of a channel opener is to use apriori to infer the system of correlation detection. A channel opening has a first quanta that has to traverse space at light speed.

Re: The Quest for Chatgpt to be a Aid to a Physicist's Theory Statement

<011042e0-e758-4b07-8663-c79dfb0f5091n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10792&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10792

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 20:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: eagleson...@gmail.com (Douglas Eagleson)
 by: Douglas Eagleson - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 03:17 UTC

On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 11:09:21 AM UTC+8, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
> The new physics world is here and quantum information now rules. I will soon left chatgpt to clarify information versus wormhole like debates.
>
> I wonder if matter can go instant speed. Or if a symbol is restricted.
> The concept of universal entropy is an issue. A moving symbol can not cause effect in thermodynamics.
>
> But the Outer Space Alien signal challenge needs to be formulated, beginning with detection of apparent correlated quanta. The finding of signal has a single first reply. Or there will be a failure to open the channel.
I am conversing with chatgpt a little on this topic. One interesting implication is the issue of quantum computers.

In the nuclear world there are self powered fission detectors. As an analogue, can a cpu be self powered.
Adding a trace of a radionuclide with a (neutron, alpha) crosssection might be useful. The staticfield of the alpha
could power a quantum dot. Just irradiate the cpu with neutrons to power it.

Re: The Quest for Chatgpt to be a Aid to a Physicist's Theory Statement

<2f3253ca-a083-480b-90ec-40ad90c5a087n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10793&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10793

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 22:26:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: eagleson...@gmail.com (Douglas Eagleson)
 by: Douglas Eagleson - Mon, 27 Mar 2023 05:26 UTC

On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 11:09:21 AM UTC+8, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
> The new physics world is here and quantum information now rules. I will soon left chatgpt to clarify information versus wormhole like debates.
>
> I wonder if matter can go instant speed. Or if a symbol is restricted.
> The concept of universal entropy is an issue. A moving symbol can not cause effect in thermodynamics.
>
> But the Outer Space Alien signal challenge needs to be formulated, beginning with detection of apparent correlated quanta. The finding of signal has a single first reply. Or there will be a failure to open the channel.
On another subject, I

xxxxxxxx
Me: Can an artificial magnetic monopole be created by an assembly of antenna like elements?

chatgpt: "As of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, artificial magnetic monopoles have not been created in a laboratory setting. However, theoretical proposals for creating such monopoles exist, including using an assembly of antenna-like elements.

In theory, an assembly of specially designed antennas could be used to create a magnetic field that behaves like a magnetic monopole. These antennas would need to be arranged in a specific configuration and driven by an appropriate signal to create the desired magnetic field. This configuration would need to produce a field with a singularity at a point in space, similar to the way a monopole has a singularity in the magnetic field.

While this idea is intriguing, there are currently no experimental demonstrations of an artificial magnetic monopole created by an assembly of antenna-like elements. This remains an active area of research in both theoretical and experimental physics."

I do have such an attack designed. If anybody cares.