From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: CDC Reveals 79% of Omicron Patients Were Fully Vaccinated - 32%
Had Booster Shots
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:41:22 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 15:41 UTC

On Wed, 15 Dec 2021 13:38:36 GMT, a322x1n <void@void.void> wrote:
>wear a mask

"This is my mask. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My
mask is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must
master my life. Without me, my mask is useless. Without my mask, I
am useless. I must wear my mask true. I must wear my mask straighter
than my enemy who is trying to infect me. I must infect him before
he infects me. I will... My mask and I know that what counts in war
is not the infections we spread, the noise of our coughs, nor the
exhales we make. We know that it is the infections that count. We
will infect ... My mask is human, even as I, because it is my life.
Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its
strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its muzzle.
I will keep my mask clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready.
We will become part of each other. We will ... Before God, I swear
this creed. My mask and myself are the defenders of my country. We
are the masters of our infection. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until there is no infection, but peace. Amen."

semper fidelis