From: nospam.g...@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: HTTP downloads return "1"?
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 13:18:01 +1200
 by: g00r00 - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 01:18 UTC

Al> > I just tried out the Download via WEB option via the MIS HTTP server, bu
Al> > after getting the URL from Mystic
Al> > (http://scbbs.nsupdate.info:50080/dlreq?764aaef6) and visiting it, all I
Al> > is a web page with two empty lines, a "1", and another empty line on it.
Al>
Al> Do you have a www directory in your webroot?

https://www.mysticbbs.com/downloads/prealpha/dlreq.zip

For some reason I didn't see the original message posted here, but here are
some notes for Web downloads:

1. Create the webroot directory as configured in HTTP server.
2. Create www and cfg subdirectories off of the webroot
3. Download the dlreq.zip templates in the link above and put them in cfg

That should be it.

.... Do device drivers need a chauffeur's license?