From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: FREE KEEP: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 19:43:19 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 23:43 UTC

(I had to drag this freebie out from the attic. It's a different
direction than the cellar, but still just as much a pain-in-the-back.
These games aren't getting any less heavy, I tell ya hwat!)

* Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1712840/Tiny_Tinas_Assault_on_Dragon_Keep_A_Wonderlands_Oneshot_Adventure/
It's D&D meets Borderlands. Wacky spin-off character Tina leads the
hero on another fantasy adventure using Borderlands mechanics. The
joke was fun the first time; does it hold up under repeated
examinations? Well, it's still free anyway.

You have a week to claim this one.

Re: FREE KEEP: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep

<XcadnagKIr0P8Yv5nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11234&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#11234

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: FREE KEEP: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 01:59:46 +0000
 by: Ant - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 01:59 UTC

Not good ratings, but I took it.

--
"My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long." --Psalm 71:8. Slammy times with heavy rain with leaks, gatherings, March madnesses, long commutes, offline, etc. :(
| |o o| |