From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Abotian
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 14:31:10 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 19:31 UTC

Starbuck's and multiple other fast-food restourant's have said they will pay
for thier employee's to travel to get abortian's.

TRANLSATION: The expense of these "free" trip's will be payed by ME, and
other customer's.

Yet Biden is just sitting there, doing NOTHING to stop the abortian ban from
happeneing. Despite the FACT he is for abortian.

Why did people vote for this loser? Inflation at an all-time high and now
added expenses on top of that for teh consumer.

Re: Abotian

<b12iahptjg1ahs6j56qralmmd5o6b1ettn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10918&group=alt.food.fast-food#10918

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Abotian
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 15:17:05 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:17 UTC

On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 14:31:10 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Starbuck's and multiple other fast-food restourant's have said they will pay
>for thier employee's to travel to get abortian's.

What is that? Is that a small European country in Southeastern Europe.
It is located on the Adriatic and Ionian Seas? I hear it has a rich
archaeological and cultural heritage dating back to the classical
period when Illyrians and Ancient Greeks inhabited the region, and
were more than likely serving fast food.

>TRANLSATION: The expense of these "free" trip's will be payed by ME, and
>other customer's.

You pay their salaries and benefits, yes. Did you not know this?

>Yet Biden is just sitting there, doing NOTHING to stop the abortian ban from
>happeneing. Despite the FACT he is for abortian.

He doesn't want people visiting there, but he's for it? That makes no
sense.

>Why did people vote for this loser? Inflation at an all-time high and now
>added expenses on top of that for teh consumer.

What do you care? You have no job or expenses.

Re: Abotian

<zPidnQOLAese1EX_nZ2dnUU7-S_NnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11234&group=alt.food.fast-food#11234

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:18:44 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 18:18 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 14:31:10 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Starbuck's and multiple other fast-food restourant's have said they will
>>pay
>>for thier employee's to travel to get abortian's.
>
> What is that? Is that a small European country in Southeastern Europe.
> It is located on the Adriatic and Ionian Seas? I hear it has a rich
> archaeological and cultural heritage dating back to the classical
> period when Illyrians and Ancient Greeks inhabited the region, and
> were more than likely serving fast food.

====== BEGIN STANDARD KLOUS RESPONSE =========

[ ] The public enteres teh Property.
[ ] You are lying, as usual
[ ] Have you 9 y/o nieghbor show you how to do that.
[ ] Just upgrade your damn computer.
[ ] That wasn't a lie, you just don't understand
[ ] Yes, it *is* public property
[ ] That discussion has already been closed.
[ X] What are you blathering on about now.
[ ] My name is Jerry, not Jenny
[ ] Stop avoiding teh issue and answer the question.
[ ] STFU and give other people a chance to talk.
[ ] Just fucking google it.

======= END STANDARD KLOUS RESPONSE ==========

Re: Abotian

<qmkgdht4ubc7ndt5g0f14bvlvdp21qli3t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11245&group=alt.food.fast-food#11245

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 12:10:05 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 19:10 UTC

On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:18:44 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 14:31:10 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Starbuck's and multiple other fast-food restourant's have said they will
>>>pay
>>>for thier employee's to travel to get abortian's.
>>
>> What is that? Is that a small European country in Southeastern Europe.
>> It is located on the Adriatic and Ionian Seas? I hear it has a rich
>> archaeological and cultural heritage dating back to the classical
>> period when Illyrians and Ancient Greeks inhabited the region, and
>> were more than likely serving fast food.
>
>====== BEGIN STANDARD KLOUS RESPONSE =========
>
>[ ] The public enteres teh Property.
>[ ] You are lying, as usual
>[ ] Have you 9 y/o nieghbor show you how to do that.
>[ ] Just upgrade your damn computer.
>[ ] That wasn't a lie, you just don't understand
>[ ] Yes, it *is* public property
>[ ] That discussion has already been closed.
>[ X] What are you blathering on about now.
>[ ] My name is Jerry, not Jenny
>[ ] Stop avoiding teh issue and answer the question.
>[ ] STFU and give other people a chance to talk.
>[ ] Just fucking google it.
>
>======= END STANDARD KLOUS RESPONSE ==========

Jenny can't tell us what his made up word "abortian" is supposed to
be.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Abotian