From: set...@home.sethhurst.com (seth Hurst)
Newsgroups: news.software.readers
Subject: error in pan
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 01:06:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: seth Hurst - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 01:06 UTC

I was using pan after actuly figuring out how it works. I am connecting to
a news server that is hosted by a bbs. I can retreave the article subject
in the summery view but when reading the article it says a error that this
part of the article is missing or incomplete. Could this just be the news
server it self? Also I have found that if I'm connecting to a server
hosted by synchronet bbs software if you the groups name it will allow you
to filter across two or more servers. Was trying to figure that out when
adding two or more server. Still trying to figure out a better reading
method but copy and paste will be good for now. Pan needs a pipe command
so I can just pipe the article where ever I want too. Ramble over now.

Re: error in pan

<mn.fd427e68cb9b1dd7.143772@junk.mail>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1130&group=news.software.readers#1130

From: nos...@junk.mail (mick)
Newsgroups: news.software.readers
Subject: Re: error in pan
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 22:26:07 +0100
 by: mick - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 21:26 UTC

On 29/08/2022 02:06:48, seth Hurst wrote:
> I was using pan after actuly figuring out how it works. I am connecting to
> a news server that is hosted by a bbs. I can retreave the article subject
> in the summery view but when reading the article it says a error that this
> part of the article is missing or incomplete. Could this just be the news
> server it self? Also I have found that if I'm connecting to a server
> hosted by synchronet bbs software if you the groups name it will allow you
> to filter across two or more servers. Was trying to figure that out when
> adding two or more server. Still trying to figure out a better reading
> method but copy and paste will be good for now. Pan needs a pipe command
> so I can just pipe the article where ever I want too. Ramble over now.

You may get a better response by subscribing to the Pan Users mailing
list.

mick