You had mail. Paul read it, so ask him what it said.

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

SubjectAuthor
* Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about AppAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
|`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutYour Name
| `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATERocketSurgeon
|   `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|    `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATERocketSurgeon
|     `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|      `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|       +- OT: Why must he always post these things twice? (was Re: AdultAlan
|       +- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE-hh
|       `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|        `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - theyJolly Roger
|         `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|          +* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - theyJolly Roger
|          |`- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|          `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - theyJolly Roger
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because -badgolferman
|+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
||`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboJolly Roger
|| `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboAndy Burnelli
|`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| +* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because -badgolferman
| |`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| | +* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
| | |`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutnospam
| | | `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because -badgolferman
| | |  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| | |   `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATERocketSurgeon
| | `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because -badgolferman
| |  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| |   `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because -badgolferman
| |    +* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - theyJolly Roger
| |    |`- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutnospam
| |    `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEJohn
|  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|   `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|    +- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|    `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
|     +- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATERocketSurgeon
|     `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATERocketSurgeon
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEJoerg Lorenz
|`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEJoerg Lorenz
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|`- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|`- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutnospam
| `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|  +* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
|  |`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutnospam
|  | `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|  |  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
|  |   `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutnospam
|   `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|`- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEJoerg Lorenz
| `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan Browne
|  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutcris
|   `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|    `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - theyJolly Roger
|   `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
`- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutWally J

Pages:123
Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tejcdl$csg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11348&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11348

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 22:52:23 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 21:52 UTC

The iKooks said we "bashed" Apple merely for _mentioning_ forks existed.
Why?

In a recent thread, the iKooks denied what was in fact a fact about the
resource fork and data fork inherent in setting up comparability between
the SunOS/Solaris + Windows + Mac corporate environments of the past.
Samba + CIFs/SMB + CAP

I started to wonder why the Apple iKooks deny all facts about Apple, even
these facts about the data & resource fork which nobody normal would deny.

*iKooks said we "bashed" Apple merely for _mentioning_ forks existed*

I wondered... why do these rather strange people always think merely
mentioning facts about Apple is bashing Apple... when it dawned on me...

*These iKooks _hate_ Apple designed that resource + data fork system.*

Hence, to an iKook, _any_ fact about Apple, that they hate (which is a
_lot_ of facts indeed), they consider "bashing" Apple.

Strange people indeed they are.
They _hate_ what Apple is.

Merely mentioning even well-known facts about Apple is what they hate most.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tejd6t$18mbd$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11349&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11349

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE
facts about Apple
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 15:05:15 -0700
 by: Alan - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 22:05 UTC

On 2022-08-29 14:52, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> The iKooks said we "bashed" Apple merely for _mentioning_ forks
> existed. Why?
>
> In a recent thread, the iKooks denied what was in fact a fact about
> the resource fork and data fork inherent in setting up comparability
> between the SunOS/Solaris + Windows + Mac corporate environments of
> the past. Samba + CIFs/SMB + CAP I started to wonder why the Apple
> iKooks deny all facts about Apple, even these facts about the data &
> resource fork which nobody normal would deny.

Quote this alleged denial, Arlen...

....and you surely meant "compatibility"...

....and Apple developed the "AppleDouble" format specifically to provide
compatibility.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tekaja$ui6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11356&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11356

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 18:26:50 +1200
 by: Your Name - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 06:26 UTC

On 2022-08-29 22:05:15 +0000, Alan said:
> On 2022-08-29 14:52, Andy Burnelli wrote:
>>
>> The iKooks said we "bashed" Apple merely for _mentioning_ forks
>> existed. Why?
>>
>> In a recent thread, the iKooks denied what was in fact a fact about
>> the resource fork and data fork inherent in setting up comparability
>> between the SunOS/Solaris + Windows + Mac corporate environments of
>> the past. Samba + CIFs/SMB + CAP I started to wonder why the Apple
>> iKooks deny all facts about Apple, even these facts about the data &
>> resource fork which nobody normal would deny.
>
> Quote this alleged denial, Arlen...
>
> ...and you surely meant "compatibility"...
>
> ...and Apple developed the "AppleDouble" format specifically to provide
> compatibility.

....and since you can't run Mac apps on SunOS/Solaris or Windows, the
only "compatitibility" has to be with standard document files (like
Word, etc.), most of which have no need two forks since they do not
have nor need a Resource Fork anyway.

The fact is that the moron simply doesn't all you had to do is add the
stupid Windoze three letter file suffix and everything works fine.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<teo840$ogv$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11398&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11398

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 19:09:37 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 18:09 UTC

Your Name wrote:

> ...and since you can't run Mac apps on SunOS/Solaris or Windows, the
> only "compatitibility" has to be with standard document files (like
> Word, etc.), most of which have no need two forks since they do not
> have nor need a Resource Fork anyway.
>
> The fact is that the moron simply doesn't all you had to do is add the
> stupid Windoze three letter file suffix and everything works fine.

Below is an _adult_ observation...

It was years ago, but I have the experience and Your Name clearly does not,
so we have to take into account Your Name lacks any credibility at all.

All Your Name cares to do is justify _his_ decision to pay more for iOS.
In that endeavor, Your Name will claim all facts about Apple are lies.
Where his rationale is that all facts about Apple make _his_ choice wrong.

To those who own adult cognitive skills, as I recall, when I set up the
SunOS servers (later Solaris), I could have all the diverse people access
the _same_ files (without data management, of course) on all platforms.

Mac
Windows
SunOS/Solaris

The types of documents were mostly Microsoft Office documents, where the
problem was the non-technical secretaries and non-technical marketing.

The technical engineers and Windows users (who were generally the technical
marketing teams as they didn't need the fancy graphics engines) had no
problem when I explained to them the need to understand that some documents
had what appears to be an empty fork - they just used the other fork.

It was the non technical people who I had to explain this fork nonsense to.
Most of them were Apple users.

*It was my first taste of the utterly sophomoric Apple coding philosophy.*

So it's no surprise that we hear from nospam how much he admires high
school coding skills in developers who end up working for Apple full time.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<teocpo$1svkr$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11401&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11401

From: 48forw...@gmail.com (RocketSurgeon)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
facts about Apple
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 12:28:55 -0700
 by: RocketSurgeon - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 19:28 UTC

On 8/31/22 11:09 AM, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Your Name wrote:
>
>> ...and since you can't run Mac apps on SunOS/Solaris or Windows, the
>> only "compatitibility" has to be with standard document files (like
>> Word, etc.), most of which have no need two forks since they do not
>> have nor need a Resource Fork anyway.
>>
>> The fact is that the moron simply doesn't all you had to do is add the
>> stupid Windoze three letter file suffix and everything works fine.
>
> Below is an _adult_ observation...
<< Snipped bits out >>

Not bloody likely.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<teogo7$eiu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11403&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11403

From: REMOVETH...@gmail.com (badgolferman)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because -
they HATE facts about Apple
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 20:36:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: badgolferman - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 20:36 UTC

Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
> The iKooks said we "bashed" Apple merely for _mentioning_ forks existed.
> Why?
>
> In a recent thread, the iKooks denied what was in fact a fact about the
> resource fork and data fork inherent in setting up comparability between
> the SunOS/Solaris + Windows + Mac corporate environments of the past.
> Samba + CIFs/SMB + CAP
>
> I started to wonder why the Apple iKooks deny all facts about Apple, even
> these facts about the data & resource fork which nobody normal would deny.
>
> *iKooks said we "bashed" Apple merely for _mentioning_ forks existed*
>
> I wondered... why do these rather strange people always think merely
> mentioning facts about Apple is bashing Apple... when it dawned on me...
>
> *These iKooks _hate_ Apple designed that resource + data fork system.*
>
> Hence, to an iKook, _any_ fact about Apple, that they hate (which is a
> _lot_ of facts indeed), they consider "bashing" Apple.
>
> Strange people indeed they are.
> They _hate_ what Apple is.
>
> Merely mentioning even well-known facts about Apple is what they hate most.

If you ever decide to post some of these messages to the Apple support
forums let us know. I’m wondering if they would be less protective of iOS
and iPhones or even more than here.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<teoh9t$1tcs1$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11404&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11404

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
facts about Apple
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 13:45:48 -0700
 by: Alan - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 20:45 UTC

On 2022-08-31 13:36, badgolferman wrote:
> Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
>> The iKooks said we "bashed" Apple merely for _mentioning_ forks existed.
>> Why?
>>
>> In a recent thread, the iKooks denied what was in fact a fact about the
>> resource fork and data fork inherent in setting up comparability between
>> the SunOS/Solaris + Windows + Mac corporate environments of the past.
>> Samba + CIFs/SMB + CAP
>>
>> I started to wonder why the Apple iKooks deny all facts about Apple, even
>> these facts about the data & resource fork which nobody normal would deny.
>>
>> *iKooks said we "bashed" Apple merely for _mentioning_ forks existed*
>>
>> I wondered... why do these rather strange people always think merely
>> mentioning facts about Apple is bashing Apple... when it dawned on me...
>>
>> *These iKooks _hate_ Apple designed that resource + data fork system.*
>>
>> Hence, to an iKook, _any_ fact about Apple, that they hate (which is a
>> _lot_ of facts indeed), they consider "bashing" Apple.
>>
>> Strange people indeed they are.
>> They _hate_ what Apple is.
>>
>> Merely mentioning even well-known facts about Apple is what they hate most.
>>

> If you ever decide to post some of these messages to the Apple support
> forums let us know. I’m wondering if they would be less protective of iOS
> and iPhones or even more than here.

Why would anyone care that once, more than 20 years ago, Apple's file
system supported two-fork files?

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<jnbstmF8rhoU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11413&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11413

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: 1 Sep 2022 14:12:06 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 14:12 UTC

On Aug 31, 2022 at 1:45:48 PM PDT, "Alan" <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

> On 2022-08-31 13:36, badgolferman wrote:
>> Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
>>> The iKooks said we "bashed" Apple merely for _mentioning_ forks existed.
>>> Why?
>>>
>>> In a recent thread, the iKooks denied what was in fact a fact about the
>>> resource fork and data fork inherent in setting up comparability between
>>> the SunOS/Solaris + Windows + Mac corporate environments of the past.
>>> Samba + CIFs/SMB + CAP
>>>
>>> I started to wonder why the Apple iKooks deny all facts about Apple, even
>>> these facts about the data & resource fork which nobody normal would deny.
>>>
>>> *iKooks said we "bashed" Apple merely for _mentioning_ forks existed*
>>>
>>> I wondered... why do these rather strange people always think merely
>>> mentioning facts about Apple is bashing Apple... when it dawned on me...
>>>
>>> *These iKooks _hate_ Apple designed that resource + data fork system.*
>>>
>>> Hence, to an iKook, _any_ fact about Apple, that they hate (which is a
>>> _lot_ of facts indeed), they consider "bashing" Apple.
>>>
>>> Strange people indeed they are.
>>> They _hate_ what Apple is.
>>>
>>> Merely mentioning even well-known facts about Apple is what they hate most.
>>
>> If you ever decide to post some of these messages to the Apple support
>> forums let us know. I’m wondering if they would be less protective of iOS
>> and iPhones or even more than here.
>>

> Why would anyone care that once, more than 20 years ago, Apple's file
> system supported two-fork files?

Because: troll, of course.

Good luck trolling Apple Discussions forums, morons. : )

JR

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<teqr3r$1f2m$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11416&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11416

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 18:46:04 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 17:46 UTC

badgolferman wrote:

> If you ever decide to post some of these messages to the Apple support
> forums let us know. I�m wondering if they would be less protective of iOS
> and iPhones or even more than here.

Hi badgolferman,

This is an _adult_ conversation so I won't treat you like I do the iKooks.

I _have_ contacted Apple a few times and I was shocked, at first, at how
sophomoric Apple customer support is. Clearly I was _not_ impressed.

I wrote about my _first_ encounter with the blue shirts years ago, in fact,
and I published the audio recording of that first encounter with my iPad.

I'm not joking when I tell you I said then and now that I asked the Apple
"experts" why my Wi-Fi wasn't working as well as my Android does when I
have both the Android phone and the (much more expensive) iPad in my hands
as I walk around the house. Android switches SSIDs easily; iOS does not.

My first shock at how incredibly sophomoric Apple customer support is came
then, because I showed them the proof with decibel readings off a graph.

Do you want to know what the "expert" asked me?
That Apple "expert" literally asked me: "*What's a decibel?*"

I kid you not (look in the archives for this newsgroup).

This Apple "expert" is supposed to help me "fix" the crappy Wi-Fi on the
iPad, and he doesn't even know what a decibel is? Holy cow.

If the Apple "expert" doesn't even know what every high school kid knows,
then that's my first indication that Apple "expert" support is sophomoric.

He told me to buy a new iPad...

My second shock was the _only_ thing this "expert" at Apple knew how to do
was to backup and re-install everything... after they ran a test (which I
don't know what it consisted of) and said they couldn't find a problem.

That's when I concluded that Apple Wi-Fi on my iPad was done poorly, but
the lesson I learned was these "experts" are not experts in anything.

Just like Alan Baker, Snit, Rod Speed, Jolly Roger, Lewis, Your Name,
Haemactylus, Chris, Joerg Lorenz, Alan Browne, et. al, all know nothing.

It's no longer shocking how uneducated and ignorant these iKooks are.

BTW, that's just my _first_ dealing with the Apple "experts" at the Apple
Store. Since then, I have been to various Apple stores over the years and
_this_ is all they really know how to do.
a. Run whatever test they run
b. Tell you to back it up, wipe out out, and re-install everything
c. If that doesn't work, they tell you "*Buy a new iPad*"

True story.
(I wrote it up in this ng at the time, and posted the recorded audio.)

My conclusion is that Apple technical support is as bad as Apple coding.
Sophomoric is the single most descriptive word I could use for it.

But this thread is about _why_ iKooks hate every fact about Apple.
I think I know why, but you have to understand how an iKook thinks.

a. They believed all the hype
b. So they paid through the nose for that imaginary belief system
c. Hence, anything that shows they were wrong - hurts their ego

Notice their "ego" is wrapped up indelibly so into this buying choice.
1. Any fact that goes against their choice hurts their ego
2. Any person who provides that fact they hate
3. So they hate me.

So be it.
--
I have two goals on this ng - the second of which is to show iKooks for
what they are, which is that they're truly unpreposessing despicable people

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<ter222$ltk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11421&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11421

From: REMOVETH...@gmail.com (badgolferman)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
they HATE facts about Apple
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 19:44:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: badgolferman - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 19:44 UTC

Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
> Since then, I have been to various Apple stores over the years and
> _this_ is all they really know how to do.
> a. Run whatever test they run
> b. Tell you to back it up, wipe out out, and re-install everything
> c. If that doesn't work, they tell you "*Buy a new iPad*"

I don’t disagree with what you say about their troubleshooting support, but
they have at least answered my calls and tried to help, sometimes
succeeding. That’s much more than I can say for Google support who never
responds to any message.

My question wasn’t about your dealings with support on the phone or at the
store, it was what kind of reaction would you get if you posted some of the
scenarios you present here in their support forums.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<ter56o$2lj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11425&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11425

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 21:38:17 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 20:38 UTC

badgolferman wrote:

> I don�t disagree with what you say about their troubleshooting support, but
> they have at least answered my calls and tried to help, sometimes
> succeeding. That�s much more than I can say for Google support who never
> responds to any message.

Hi badgolferman,

Again, this will be an adult conversation as you're not an iKook so I don't
have to talk to you in short sentences with the main point underlined.

Google support, in a word, sucks.
There's lots of it, perhaps - but it still sucks (IMHO).

Take for example my attempt to get Google to change their maps in an area
I'm concerned with - where - Lord knows - I've tried to get somone on the
phone.

Sure you can call Mountain View; and you'll get an operator; but you'll
never get a support person for that product on the phone itself.

However... I did get an emailed response back once they gave me the support
page to ask the detailed maps question - and - to their credit - they fixed
the maps in about a month - so it wasn't all that bad in the end.

But you can forget about getting a Google support contact on the phone.
At least you can get someone from Apple technical support on the phone.
> My question wasn�t about your dealings with support on the phone or at the
> store, it was what kind of reaction would you get if you posted some of the
> scenarios you present here in their support forums.

It's a good thoughtful question to ask that you ask, which is whether or
not the reaction from others is so defensive as it is here to facts about
Apple.

Some web forums are downright parochial, e.g., the troublefree pools forum
is one example where they shill their test kit like Steve shills Verizon.

If you tell them you don't want to use their test kit, that's it for
getting civil answers from them on the topic of pool water chemistry.

Other forums are NOT parochial as much as they are, such as the bimmer
forums where they accept that people can say "bad facts" about the bimmer.

I think the reason the iKooks do what they do here is more like the
troublefree pool forum than it is like the bimmerfest BMW forum in that
people have to justify their own thought processes.

The Android and Windows forums don't seem to need to justify their
purchase, as you can say the truth about Android on XDA Developers, for
example, and nobody is going to do what Jolly Roger & Lewis do to you.

So I think it "could" be that the Apple iOS owner is an anomaly perhaps?
Or, maybe, as you seem to be suggesting, it's only this ng that is odd.

The observation can't be lost on anyone that most normal people do NOT
react the way that the iKooks do - but many people get defensive about
choices that they spent a LOT of money on... so maybe it's everywhere?

Take a trivial example, of, oh, say I went to your house and I said facts
about your pool which you spent a lot of money on, then you might get
defensive just as I might get defensive if you said facts about my wife
which I also spent a lot on money on. :)

Whatever we feel we need to justify - the more fragile our ego - the more
we humans tend to not want to hear facts about.

It's simply that these iKooks migrated here because they literally are
seeking justification to reassure them of their expensive decision, just as
I might do on a pool or bimmer forum to justify my huge expense in product.

The problem for them is that the facts I provide don't justify their
expense, which is why they hate those facts, and, as a result, they hate
me.

That's fine - as part of my goal is to show them for what they are, so, it
suits me perfectly when they're forced to constantly brazenly fabricate
purely imaginary functionality for the iPhone that simply doesn't exist.

It's why I bring up facts about the iOS operating system, for example.

I'm well aware they're ignorant of those facts, so I make sure they can't
remain ignorant that iOS updates as a primitive monolith and that iOS
updates die sooner than all others in terms of app updates - and even that
it's quite rare for iOS to update an older iOS (like they did this week).

These are all facts that I'm well aware of - but - the iKooks are oblivious
of these basic facts about how Apple propaganda has shaped their lives.

Will an Apple forum react the same defensive way to facts about iOS?
Dunno.

What forum do you suggest I create an account on to run that test?
--
Posted out of the goodness of my heart to disseminate useful information

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<ter5ok$29cnf$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11426&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11426

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
facts about Apple
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 13:47:16 -0700
 by: Alan - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 20:47 UTC

On 2022-09-01 13:38, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> badgolferman wrote:
>
>> I don�t disagree with what you say about their troubleshooting
>> support, but
>> they have at least answered my calls and tried to help, sometimes
>> succeeding. That�s much more than I can say for Google support who never
>> responds to any message.
>
> Hi badgolferman,
>
> Again, this will be an adult conversation

You deserve to be slapped in the face every time you say that.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<010920221706418115%nospam@nospam.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11427&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11427

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 17:06:41 -0400
 by: nospam - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 21:06 UTC

In article <ter5ok$29cnf$1@dont-email.me>, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

> On 2022-09-01 13:38, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> > Again, this will be an adult conversation
>
> You deserve to be slapped in the face every time you say that.

what about a kick to the groin?

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<terk9s$sut$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11431&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11431

From: REMOVETH...@gmail.com (badgolferman)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
they HATE facts about Apple
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 00:55:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: badgolferman - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 00:55 UTC

Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:

> What forum do you suggest I create an account on to run that test?

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iphone

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<terkb6$tea$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11432&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11432

From: REMOVETH...@gmail.com (badgolferman)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
they HATE facts about Apple
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 00:56:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: badgolferman - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 00:56 UTC

nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> In article <ter5ok$29cnf$1@dont-email.me>, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-09-01 13:38, Andy Burnelli wrote:
>>> Again, this will be an adult conversation
>>
>> You deserve to be slapped in the face every time you say that.
>
> what about a kick to the groin?

Wow!

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<terlgh$1790$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11433&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11433

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 02:16:34 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 01:16 UTC

badgolferman wrote:

>> What forum do you suggest I create an account on to run that test?
>
> https://discussions.apple.com/community/iphone

Hi badgolferman,

Thanks for being an adult where you first understood what I was asking (as
I certainly understood what you were advising me about) & then answered it.

Notice you didn't make some fifth-grade childish joke about kicking me in
the balls (which is how the iKooks reacted) because they're afraid of me.

More importantly, they call me a "girl" and they make fun of my "education"
because they're afraid that I have a weapon that they can't fight: FACTS

What's kind of sad is they think calling me a "girl" or saying they'll kick
me in the balls somehow, in their twisted brains, hurts my feelings.

You, as an adult, can see their reaction to the facts proves my point about
them, which is they're so afraid of facts they ridicule the bearer of them.

You can't really blame the iKooks for the way they reacted since they're
like a held-back fifth grader who should be in eight grade who is told by
other fifth graders that Santa Claus isn't real... and he says "liar liar
pants on fire" because he still believes in the marketing propaganda.

Anyway, for you I'll run an anonymous experiment where I'll ask essentially
the exact same question on the Android, iOS & the "apple community" forum.

I've run that test many times by asking the same question on the Android &
iOS newsgroups so I know that this newsgroup always acts differently than
normal adults - so I already have a baseline to compare the results to.

I'll even add the XDA Developers forum, which I am on daily but which isn't
all that active for such types of questions - so it may be nobody responds.

In summary...

I'll open a separate thread with the three links after I finish the test.
1. How the Android Usenet newsgroup responded to the question
2. How the iPhone Usenet newsgroup responded to the question
3. How the Apple community responded to the question
4. How the XDA Developers community responded to the question

Note this will only be a single datapoint; but it will tell us whether it's
rampant that the Apple community acts like the iKooks do on this Usenet ng.

Or not.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<terlpm$19cd$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11434&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11434

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 02:21:28 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 01:21 UTC

RocketSurgeon wrote:

> Not bloody likely.

The adult observation is not so much that the iKooks are driven by
propaganda but by their inability to distinguish fact from fiction coupled
with their ego being _directly_ tied to the size of Apple's profit margins.
--
Notice you need all _three_ traits to be an iKook; not just one or two.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tern4p$1k8p$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11436&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11436

From: REMOVETH...@gmail.com (badgolferman)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
they HATE facts about Apple
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 01:43:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: badgolferman - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 01:43 UTC

Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
> badgolferman wrote:
>
>>> What forum do you suggest I create an account on to run that test?
>>
>> https://discussions.apple.com/community/iphone
>
> Hi badgolferman,
>
> Thanks for being an adult where you first understood what I was asking (as
> I certainly understood what you were advising me about) & then answered it.
>
> Notice you didn't make some fifth-grade childish joke about kicking me in
> the balls (which is how the iKooks reacted) because they're afraid of me.
>
> More importantly, they call me a "girl" and they make fun of my "education"
> because they're afraid that I have a weapon that they can't fight: FACTS
>
> What's kind of sad is they think calling me a "girl" or saying they'll kick
> me in the balls somehow, in their twisted brains, hurts my feelings.
>
> You, as an adult, can see their reaction to the facts proves my point about
> them, which is they're so afraid of facts they ridicule the bearer of them.
>
> You can't really blame the iKooks for the way they reacted since they're
> like a held-back fifth grader who should be in eight grade who is told by
> other fifth graders that Santa Claus isn't real... and he says "liar liar
> pants on fire" because he still believes in the marketing propaganda.
>
> Anyway, for you I'll run an anonymous experiment where I'll ask essentially
> the exact same question on the Android, iOS & the "apple community" forum.
>
> I've run that test many times by asking the same question on the Android &
> iOS newsgroups so I know that this newsgroup always acts differently than
> normal adults - so I already have a baseline to compare the results to.
>
> I'll even add the XDA Developers forum, which I am on daily but which isn't
> all that active for such types of questions - so it may be nobody responds.
>
> In summary...
>
> I'll open a separate thread with the three links after I finish the test.
> 1. How the Android Usenet newsgroup responded to the question
> 2. How the iPhone Usenet newsgroup responded to the question
> 3. How the Apple community responded to the question
> 4. How the XDA Developers community responded to the question
>
> Note this will only be a single datapoint; but it will tell us whether it's
> rampant that the Apple community acts like the iKooks do on this Usenet ng.
>
> Or not.

I expect some will follow you there just so they can feel like they are
protecting the unsuspecting Apple forum users.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<jnd61uFevblU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11437&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11437

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they
HATE facts about Apple
Date: 2 Sep 2022 01:54:06 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 01:54 UTC

On 2022-09-02, badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
> Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:

>>> https://discussions.apple.com/community/iphone
>>
>> Anyway, for you I'll run an anonymous experiment where I'll ask
>> essentially the exact same question on the Android, iOS & the "apple
>> community" forum.
>
> I expect some will follow you there just so they can feel like they
> are protecting the unsuspecting Apple forum users.

LOL... The dip shit trolls are full of themselves. Nobody cares that
they are going to troll Apple Discussions (oh, my!). : D

JR

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<010920222156442220%nospam@nospam.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11438&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11438

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 21:56:44 -0400
 by: nospam - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 01:56 UTC

In article <jnd61uFevblU1@mid.individual.net>, Jolly Roger
<jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote:

> > I expect some will follow you there just so they can feel like they
> > are protecting the unsuspecting Apple forum users.
>
> LOL... The dip shit trolls are full of themselves. Nobody cares that
> they are going to troll Apple Discussions (oh, my!). : D

other venues will drop the ban hammer, which is why he ended up on
usenet. nobody wants to hear his babble.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tes1ml$d4g$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11439&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11439

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 05:44:39 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 04:44 UTC

badgolferman wrote:

> I expect some will follow you there just so they can feel like they are
> protecting the unsuspecting Apple forum users.

Hi badgolferman,
That's a valid concern perhaps, but many times I've opened the exact same
thread on what I call the "adult os newsgroups" & the iKooks didn't follow.

*The fact is, the iKooks can't stand an adult conversation on their ng*

One example comes to mind when I asked about Truecrypt/Veracrypt
containers, for example, where there was zero difference in the asking of
the question between the Android thread and the iOS thread. Not a word.

*The fact is, the iKooks can't stand an adult conversation on their ng*

The Android thread remained civil but nospam and his iKooks turned the iOS
thread into a pigsty, always with their brazen fabrications of imaginary
iOS functionality (which is one of the hallmarks of these iKooks).

Have you noticed, by the way, how much the iKooks hate our adult discourse?
Look at what they do....

They already threatened to cut my head off and shit in the cavity, right?
And they'll likely respond to you with similarly childish diatribe.

*The fact is, the iKooks can't stand an adult conversation on their ng*

Just watch.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<0madnZ5cv7M8aI7-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11455&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11455

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 17:47:28 -0700
facts about Apple
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 00:47 UTC

On 9/1/2022 10:46 AM, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> [...]
> b. Tell you to back it up, wipe out out, and re-install everything
> c. If that doesn't work, they tell you "*Buy a new iPad*"
>
> True story.
> (I wrote it up in this ng at the time, and posted the recorded audio.)
>
> My conclusion is that Apple technical support is as bad as Apple coding.
> Sophomoric is the single most descriptive word I could use for it.
>
> But this thread is about _why_ iKooks hate every fact about Apple.
> I think I know why, but you have to understand how an iKook thinks.
>
> a. They believed all the hype
> b. So they paid through the nose for that imaginary belief system
> c. Hence, anything that shows they were wrong - hurts their ego
>
> Notice their "ego" is wrapped up indelibly so into this buying choice.
> 1. Any fact that goes against their choice hurts their ego
> 2. Any person who provides that fact they hate

Still trying to find one fact you have ever stated about Apple.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tk97ci$dp3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11731&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11731

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 21:02:20 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 21:02 UTC

Jolly Roger wrote:

>> I'm going to try to speak to you as if you are an adult
>
> NARRATOR: He won't.

The adults on this newsgroup know who the child-like iKooks are where they
(i.e., you, Jolly Roger) are all uneducated, ill-informed, and above all,
of a rather disproportionately low IQ).

All those traits each of you child-like iKooks share isn't what makes you
iKooks though.

Nay.
Plenty of people on Usenet are stupid.
Plenty of them have no education too.

But you iKooks are different.
You only exist in the main on iOS newsgroups.

Why is that?
I know why because I've studied you iKooks for more than a decade.

I know why you do what you do, perhaps more than you even know why.
Want me to tell you why?

You hate yourself.
Yes.

You hate that your entire life everyone has been calling you stupid.
It never ends.

Why?
Because you _are_ stupid.

And yet, you don't even realize it.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad, but you're actually too stupid to
realize how incredibly stupid you are.

That's a pretty bad indictment on you iKooks but that's not the worst.

What worse is that you invested almost all of your loss of self esteem into
the Apple Propaganda that Apple (brilliantly) has fed you over the years.

You are so invested in that errant Apple propaganda that your entire belief
system as it revolves around Apple products is entirely immune to facts.

Facts are dangerous to you because they belie your errant belief system.
So are people (like Gordon Kelly, for example) who are bearers of facts.

To you, the fact and the bearer of the fact are the same evil.
Because the evil is the fact.

And because the fact belies your entire belief system.

That alone wouldn't be too bad but what makes you iKooks is that any fact
that belies your errant belief system, you consider a danger to your ego.

If you weren't told your entire life that you were stupid, this wouldn't be
so bad, but because your whole life you've been told you're stupid, you're
desperate for someone (anyone!) to tell you that you're NOT stupid.

You know who does that for you?
I do.

Apple.

Yup.
Apple.

Apple told you that you were smart for paying all that money for their
fantastically advertised and highly stylish product Jolly Roger.

Apple appreciates you.
Very much indeed.

Apple rewards your ego, Jolly Roger.
You like that don't you.

Apple makes you feel "not stupid" for the first time in your life, Jolly
Roger. I get it. I understand you Jolly Roger. I know what makes you tick.

You are desperate for someone (anyone) to tell you that you're NOT stupid.
And Apple is HAPPY to tell you that.

For a fee anyway.
Profits particularly.

Astronomical profit margins, specifically.
(You can't make those ungodly profit margins off of intelligent people.)

In fact, the reason you gloat over Apple profits (which no normal person
would ever do unless they're investors) is BECAUS you're desperate for
affirmation that you're NOT stupid.

Apple profits means you made a good choice which means you're NOT stupid.
I wonder if you will ever realize what everyone else knows about you?

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tk9o83$8ti$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11734&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11734

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 01:50:06 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 01:50 UTC

Classic example of the iKook death spiral... protecting the deity.

*iphone tracking settings*
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/GwOYi5dFQdI>

badgolferman wrote:

>>> I�m happy to say those settings were already disabled on my phone.
>>> Either it�s by default or perhaps I had changed it in a previous phone
>>> and it migrated over as a switched phones.
>>
>> You do you. Just don't try to suggest there's anything inherently
>> dangerous about the Significant Locations feature without verified
>> evidence of that claim, then turn around and get upset when someone
>> calls you out on it. ; )
>>

> Why must you do this? Did I actually say anyone should do anything? I
> merely provided a news story and shared my own experience. You absolutely
> must find a way to denigrate people no matter what.

I've studied these iKooks... they are not anywhere near like normal people.
Here's what happened (and which is what always happens on iOS newsgroups).

1. The OP (badgolferman) posted a link to an interesting on-topic datum
2. Everyone read the article and digested what the article taught us
3. Andy Burnelli read the article, learned, and thanked badgolferman
4. Andy Burnelli also added additional value that was not in the article
5. The OP added additional on-topic value stating his related settings
.... then the ikooks got involved... infesting the thread...
.... why? ... because iKooks hate any fact about Apple products...
.... why? ... because iKooks have invested their ego in Apple propaganda...
.... why? ... hehhehheh... because iKooks are iKooks...

6. *An iKook (Jolly Roger) responds with ancient data where his _only_*
*purpose is to defend all Apple decisions (good or bad) to the death!*

7. The thread goes on a death spiral due to the iKook infestation,
which is the modus operandi for all iKooks on the Apple newsgroups.

The goal of the iKooks is to deflect, detract, and otherwise deteriorate
any conversation that has anything to do with Apple not being a deity.

A. The iKook (Jolly Roger) accused the OP of being ill meaning
B. The iKook (Jolly Roger) accused posters of value of being stupid

Notice how these iKooks all operate:
a. They infest any thread that doesn't bow to the Apple deity
b. They accuse all posters of ill will if they don't bow to the deity
c. All because they hate themselves... they hate that their whole
life people have been telling them they're stupid... except Apple.

Apple loves the iKooks.
You can't make those ungodly profits off of intelligent people.

Apple loves that the iKooks defend everything Apple, to the death.
The iKooks literally claim Apple profits off of them is proof of the deity.

Literally, iKooks defend Apple like they defend a deity.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tk9o9j$9fe$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11735&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11735

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 01:50:53 +0000

Jolly Roger wrote:

>> *Apple's iOS Devices Are Vulnerable to Location-Based Snooping*
>> <https://www.inc.com/jason-aten/a-new-security-flaw-affects-15-billion-apple-ios-devices-puts-your-personal-information-at-risk.html>
>> "A pair of security researchers pointed out the vulnerability
>> on January 2, 2020, submitting it to Apple"
>>
> LOL... As is often the case with uneducated unintelligent trolls like
> Arlen, he skims over articles without having an actual understanding of
> what they are actually about

Hi Jolly Roger,
I understand you. I've studied you for many years, as you well know I have.

Your whole life people have been calling you stupid.
That's why you hate yourself.

I get it.
I really do.

In a strange pitiful way, I'm sorry for you.
In self defense, you call everyone else stupid.

Just like you did above by calling me stupid.
However, I'm ok that you called me stupid.

My ego doesn't depend on you.
More to the point, my ego doesn't depend on anything Apple does.

Unfortunately for you, your ego is almost completely dependent on Apple.
Apple is the only entity on this planet that doesn't call you stupid.

Apple loves you.
They really do.

Tour ego is indelibly intertwined into the deity you respect more than all
others: Apple, so that's why you lashed out at badgolferman and me.

You are merely defending the only entity that does not call you stupid.
Apple.

>> *Why You Should Stop This 'Hidden' Location Tracking On Your iPhone*
>> <https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2020/10/04/apple-iphone-12-location-tracking-in-ios-14-upgrade/>
>> As ESET cyber guru Jake Moore warns, "significant locations is one
>> of those features ... I cannot think of a positive or useful reason
>> why Apple would include this feature on any of their devices."
>
> Then Jake has no imagination and/or is clueless about the iPhone.

Hmmm... could it possibly be _you_ who is clueless?
Naaaah... can't be you.
Must be all the experts.

>> Hmmm... cyber gurus and security experts are saying the little
>> functionality that it provides isn't worth the loss in privacy that can be
>> expected to occur now, and in the future (since you will never know).
>
> Nonsense. The data is end-to-end encrypted and cannot be accessed by
> third parties including Apple. You're fear mongering as usual, and its
> lame. You're also a dumb ass troll.

Again, I understand why you can't respond to any facts about your deity
without calling every fact a lie, a troll, fear mongering, etc.

Your whole life people have been calling you stupid, Jolly Roger.
Except Apple.

Apple loves you.
Therefore you defend Apple to the death, no matter what.

Otherwise, what would you be after all?