From: inf...@cornica.org (Sebastian)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Subject: Angry Robots - New 68k Macintosh game in development
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 15:01:10 +0200
 by: Sebastian - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 13:01 UTC

Angry Robots combines both logic-puzzle with some mild action. Will work
on both black & white Macs as well as Color Macs of the 68k and PowerPC
kind.

The retro compatible website of the game can be found here, it includes a
demo version for download:

http://legacy.criminalcaterpillar.com/

P.S. I'm not the author, nor am I in any way affilliated with him. Just
reporting the news :-)

Re: Angry Robots - New 68k Macintosh game in development

<contact-BAEE0B.17392905102023@nntp-new.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=117&group=comp.sys.mac.vintage#117

From: cont...@unixfiles.org (Knezzen)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 17:39:30 +0200
 by: Knezzen - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 15:39 UTC

In article <info-0210231501100001@pismo>, info@cornica.org (Sebastian)
wrote:

> Angry Robots combines both logic-puzzle with some mild action. Will work
> on both black & white Macs as well as Color Macs of the 68k and PowerPC
> kind.
>
> The retro compatible website of the game can be found here, it includes a
> demo version for download:
>
> http://legacy.criminalcaterpillar.com/
>
> P.S. I'm not the author, nor am I in any way affilliated with him. Just
> reporting the news :-)

Fun game! Downloaded the demo and will give it a go this evening. Thanks
for the tip! :)