From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: FREE GAME: Chenso Club
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 10:34:26 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 14:34 UTC

A free-game-announcer's work is never done. But at least there's
variety.

Today, from an unusual (but reputable) source:

* Chenso Club
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/chenso-club

A side-scrolling shooter. Kill bad guys in this retro platformer. It
looks sorta like MegaMan in gameplay. Not really my thing but that's
just preference, not judgement. Also has co-op if that matters.

(game activates on Steam but you'll probably still have to create an
account on Fanatical. If you do, be sure to disable email marketing
unless you like a full inbox as those guys can be... prolific)

Re: FREE GAME: Chenso Club

<YpGcneJvqK-IVb75nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11408&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#11408

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: FREE GAME: Chenso Club
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 05:09:41 +0000
 by: Ant - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 05:09 UTC

Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:
> A free-game-announcer's work is never done. But at least there's
> variety.

> Today, from an unusual (but reputable) source:

> * Chenso Club
> https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/chenso-club

> A side-scrolling shooter. Kill bad guys in this retro platformer. It
> looks sorta like MegaMan in gameplay. Not really my thing but that's
> just preference, not judgement. Also has co-op if that matters.

> (game activates on Steam but you'll probably still have to create an
> account on Fanatical. If you do, be sure to disable email marketing
> unless you like a full inbox as those guys can be... prolific)

"info - You already have the following giveaways: Chenso Club". :D
--
"After he had said this, Jesus was troubled in spirit and testified, 'I tell you the truth, one of you is going to betray me.'" --John 13:21. Old nest repair day again before the next two rain storms. :(
| |o o| |

Re: FREE GAME: Chenso Club

<e1d82it1g92f1ml0br60ud8f3o5o815bg0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11411&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#11411

From: Mik...@nowhere.com (Mike S.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 08:51:20 -0400
 by: Mike S. - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 12:51 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 05:09:41 +0000, ant@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

>"info - You already have the following giveaways: Chenso Club". :D

I got this message as well. It is already in my Steam library.