From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Subject: Re: 23 American Politicians Who Aid Terrorist China
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 22:17:19 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 21:17 UTC

On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 05:28:22 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/31/red-handed-23-former-u-s-senators-and-congressmen-who-lobby-for-chinese-military-or-chinese-intelligence-linked-companies/
>
>23 Former U.S. Senators and Congressmen Who Lobby for Chinese Military
>or Chinese Intelligence-Linked Companies

Traitors work for : aipac, simon wiesenthal center and adl.
ttps://jonathanturley.org/2018/02/01/federal-court-strikes-down-kansas-law-against-israeli-boycotters/
Joseph Jones says:
February 1, 2018 at 3:40 PM
The beginning of knowledge Re. Judaism and Zionism is “The Talmud.” There are 2 Talmuds, but most Gentiles know of only that comprising some version of the Old Testament of the modern Bible.
Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years and a day old).
Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
Kethuboth 11b. When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.

PENALTY FOR DISOBEYING RABBIS

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be
punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be
killed.

O.K. TO CHEAT NON-JEWS

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages
owed him for work.

JEWS HAVE SUPERIOR LEGAL STATUS

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite
there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an
Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

JEWS MAY STEAL FROM NON-JEWS

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile
("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba
Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his
daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a
lost article to a Cuthean..."

JEWS MAY ROB AND KILL NON-JEWS

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will
be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and
God has "exposed their money to Israel."

JEWS MAY LIE TO NON-JEWS

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a
Gentile.

NON-JEWISH CHILDREN ARE SUB-HUMAN

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from
birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

[...]

GENOCIDE ADVOCATED BY THE TALMUD

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi
Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the
gentiles should all be killed").

This passage is from the original Hebrew of the Babylonian Talmud as
quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia, published by Funk and Wagnalls
and compiled by Isidore Singer, under the entry, "Gentile," (p. 617).

This original Talmud passage has been concealed in translation. The
Jewish Encyclopedia states that, "...in the various versions the
reading has been altered, 'The best among the Egyptians' being
generally substituted." In the Soncino version: "the best of the
heathens" (Minor Tractates, Soferim 41a-b].

Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of
Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination
of non-Jews. (Jewish Press, June 9, 1989, p. 56B).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish
blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June
6, 1989, p.5).

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish
fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

[...]

JEWISH DECEPTION AND DISSIMULATION

The response of the orthodox rabbis to documentation regarding the
racism and hatred in their sacred texts is simply to brazenly lie, in
keeping with the Talmud's Baba Kamma 113a which states that Jews may
use lies ("subterfuge") to circumvent a Gentile.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a multi-million dollar rabbinical
propaganda center dispatched Rabbi Daniel Landes in 1995 to deny that
the Talmud dehumanizes non-Jews. "This is utter rot," he said. His
proof? Why, his word, of course.

More at
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html

Re: 23 American Politicians Who Aid Terrorist China

<594ec9961879ea06d008f1def2923e84@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11506&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11506

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 23:05:13 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 22:05 UTC

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 22:17:19 +0100 (CET), Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>Simon Wiesenthal

Thanks for the inspiration, looks like the house might still be there
on Halytska Str, Butschatsch, Galizien, Osterreich-Ungarn, i.e. where
Wiesenthal was born Thursday 31 Dezember 1908 11:30 PM MET(AA/HR/bio).