From: jacksp...@kewlmail.com (Jackson Sprat)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: 'kensi' HEADERS BEFORE SHE GOT BOOTED OFF NEODOME!
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 15:29:01 -0400
 by: Jackson Sprat - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 19:29 UTC

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 20:22:10 +0100, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

>[afn added]
>
>Jackson Sprat <jacksprat@kewlmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What follows is a copy and paste of the headers from a 'kensi' post BEFORE
>> they kicked her (Paul Derbyshire) off Neodome:

>> From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.invalid>
>> Newsgroups: alt.checkmate,alt.usenet.kooks
>> Subject: Re: Nadegda has a huge problem with SykShitty's politics
>> Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 06:47:38 -0000 (UTC)
>> <slrnsapihd.rdm.SynCity@127.0.0.1> <s8iilr$1k0l$2@neodome.net>
>> <slrnsapk4s.rdm.SynCity@127.0.0.1> <s8k7ae$hm$1@dont-email.me>
>> <be8rag57jj4kmhu5t0si4s1ksd68kvs32f@4ax.com> <s8kba3$29dj$1@neodome.net>
>> <1sgsag50f9huh0ic6a4kavrh2jrph38te8@4ax.com> <s8mpsv$m28$1@dont-email.me>
>> <s8pmg2$27ae$2@neodome.net> <slrnsb1eif.6no.SynCity@127.0.0.1>
>> <s8tccn$shj$1@news.mixmin.net> <slrnsb4de7.9op.SynCity@127.0.0.1>
>> <s8td8t$tp0$1@news.mixmin.net> <slrnsb4eju.9op.SynCity@127.0.0.1>
>> <s8te47$vac$1@news.mixmin.net> <slrnsb4f9u.9op.SynCity@127.0.0.1>
>> <s8telo$jb$1@news.mixmin.net>
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> 'kensi' is now back on aioe again.
>>
>> 'kensi' got booted off Neodome so Paul Derbyshire (kensi's puppet master)
>> got his panties all in a bunch and he broke out his precious copy of
>> 'NewsMaestro' (HipCrime clone with improvements) and set the automation in
>> motion to revenge Neodome for the booting. Paul is now gloating because
>> pressure from other NNTP peers caused Neodome to become a read-only server
>> (for the time being, at least). The Neodome admin was asleep at the wheel
>> and/or is a total dumbass.
>>
>> Now, 'kensi' aka Paul G. Derbyshire is attempting to deflect by nominating
>> yours truly (Johhny Dollar) for a dumb and fake K00k Award. It is to
>> LAFF!
>>

>While your hypothesis is plausible, do you have any ~real~ evidence
>that Paul Derbyshire was the perpetrator of the floods, Neal? I can
>think of at least one other likely perp.

Just logic. No real evidence. Neodome alone has the IP number(s). Paul has lashed out like this
in the past when his feelings get hurt.

Re: 'kensi' HEADERS BEFORE SHE GOT BOOTED OFF NEODOME!

<1paoj0j.rduvbq1hkafnnN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1157&group=alt.free.newsservers#1157

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 21:34:52 +0100
 by: Sn!pe - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 20:34 UTC

Jackson Sprat <jacksprat@kewlmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 20:22:10 +0100, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>
> >[afn added]
> >
> >Jackson Sprat <jacksprat@kewlmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> What follows is a copy and paste of the headers from a 'kensi' post BEFORE
> >> they kicked her (Paul Derbyshire) off Neodome:

> >> From: kensi <kkensington01@gmail.invalid>
> >> Newsgroups: alt.checkmate,alt.usenet.kooks
> >> Subject: Re: Nadegda has a huge problem with SykShitty's politics
> >> Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 06:47:38 -0000 (UTC)
> >> <slrnsapihd.rdm.SynCity@127.0.0.1> <s8iilr$1k0l$2@neodome.net>
> >> <slrnsapk4s.rdm.SynCity@127.0.0.1> <s8k7ae$hm$1@dont-email.me>
> >> <be8rag57jj4kmhu5t0si4s1ksd68kvs32f@4ax.com>
> >> <s8kba3$29dj$1@neodome.net>
> >> <1sgsag50f9huh0ic6a4kavrh2jrph38te8@4ax.com>
> >> <s8mpsv$m28$1@dont-email.me> <s8pmg2$27ae$2@neodome.net>
> >> <slrnsb1eif.6no.SynCity@127.0.0.1> <s8tccn$shj$1@news.mixmin.net>
> >> <slrnsb4de7.9op.SynCity@127.0.0.1> <s8td8t$tp0$1@news.mixmin.net>
> >> <slrnsb4eju.9op.SynCity@127.0.0.1> <s8te47$vac$1@news.mixmin.net>
> >> <slrnsb4f9u.9op.SynCity@127.0.0.1> <s8telo$jb$1@news.mixmin.net>
> >>
> >> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> >>
> >> 'kensi' is now back on aioe again.
> >>
> >> 'kensi' got booted off Neodome so Paul Derbyshire (kensi's puppet master)
> >> got his panties all in a bunch and he broke out his precious copy of
> >> 'NewsMaestro' (HipCrime clone with improvements) and set the automation in
> >> motion to revenge Neodome for the booting. Paul is now gloating because
> >> pressure from other NNTP peers caused Neodome to become a read-only server
> >> (for the time being, at least). The Neodome admin was asleep at the wheel
> >> and/or is a total dumbass.
> >>
> >> Now, 'kensi' aka Paul G. Derbyshire is attempting to deflect by nominating
> >> yours truly (Johhny Dollar) for a dumb and fake K00k Award. It is to
> >> LAFF!
> >>

> >While your hypothesis is plausible, do you have any ~real~ evidence
> >that Paul Derbyshire was the perpetrator of the floods, Neal? I can
> >think of at least one other likely perp.
> >

> Just logic. No real evidence. Neodome alone has the IP number(s).
> Paul has lashed out like this in the past when his feelings get hurt.

The flood was posted using IPs that changed with each post.
Apparently this is a feature of one of the Hipcrime NewsAgent
look-alikes, maybe NewsMaestro. Paul knows this stuff, he
wrote about it in eternal-september.support the other day:

OTOH, I can think of at least one notorious mischief-maker
and another aggrieved and righteously indignant person, both
of whom are capable of such vandalism.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Re: 'kensi' HEADERS BEFORE SHE GOT BOOTED OFF NEODOME!

<vqhacgh1opeqfp420evvolm3i4rjis78lq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1158&group=alt.free.newsservers#1158

From: jacksp...@kewlmail.com (Jackson Sprat)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 19:48:10 -0400
 by: Jackson Sprat - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 23:48 UTC

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 21:34:52 +0100, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

>Jackson Sprat <jacksprat@kewlmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 20:22:10 +0100, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>>
>> >[afn added]

>> >While your hypothesis is plausible, do you have any ~real~ evidence
>> >that Paul Derbyshire was the perpetrator of the floods, Neal? I can
>> >think of at least one other likely perp.
>> >

>> Just logic. No real evidence. Neodome alone has the IP number(s).
>> Paul has lashed out like this in the past when his feelings get hurt.
>>

>The flood was posted using IPs that changed with each post.
>Apparently this is a feature of one of the Hipcrime NewsAgent
>look-alikes, maybe NewsMaestro. Paul knows this stuff, he
>wrote about it in eternal-september.support the other day:

>OTOH, I can think of at least one notorious mischief-maker
>and another aggrieved and righteously indignant person, both
>of whom are capable of such vandalism.

I got tired of NewsMaestro. Blowing a bunch of smoke is not my style (anymore). I grew out of that.
Nowadays, I prefer quality over quantity.

Re: 'kensi' HEADERS BEFORE SHE GOT BOOTED OFF NEODOME!

<sa48f5$6em$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1162&group=alt.free.newsservers#1162

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 06:26:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Sun, 13 Jun 2021 06:26 UTC

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 19:48:10 -0400, AUK's February Kook of the Month,
Jackson Sprat, brazenly lied:

BULLSHIT!

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>