From: chrisp...@me.com (Chris Schram)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc
Subject: Unitentional Humor (?) from Bard
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 23:13:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chris Schram - Sun, 21 May 2023 23:13 UTC

Preface: My Magic Trackpad 2 is well into its autumn years; a full
battery charge lasts barely a week. When I get around to it, I'll either
order a new unit, or revert to my old first generation Magic Trackpad,
the one with the rechargeable AA batteries. [I've grown accustomed to
the larger surface area of the newer design, so reverting would probably
be a short-term cost-saving option.]

Addendum: OWC has some discounted open-box units. Probably the way to
go.

Because I'm trying to avoid housework, I decided to present this issue
to Bard, and predictably, some of its responses were "less than useful."
For example:

Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. [Uh, button? Where?]

Reduce the brightness of the trackpad. [!]

Turn off Bluetooth when you are not using your trackpad. ["Hello Apple,
how do I re-enable Bluetooth? I have a Magic keyboard. What spare wired
keyboard and mouse? etc. etc."]

--
chrispam1@me.com is a filtered spam magnet. Email replies may be lost.
You're better off replying to this newsgroup.