"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere." -- Dr. Seuss

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust

SubjectAuthor
* News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trustAnonymous
+* Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trustKurt Nicklas
|`- Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trustD
+* Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trusta322x1n
|+- Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trustD
|`- Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trustScientific (she/her) ⚧
+* Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trustKurt Nicklas
|`- Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trustFritz Wuehler
+- News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trustAnonymous
+- Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trustKurt Nicklas
`- Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trustKurt Nicklas

1
News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust

<sqqblp$1bb9b$2@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11127&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11127

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelicalr,
alt.christnet.evangelical
Subject: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 13:56:42 -0600
logging-data="1420587"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 19:56 UTC

News author a322x1n is a sociopath who is continuously trying to put people in fear of getting corvid. His goal is to frighten people into getting the vaccines and boosters. He is constantly lying about people dying from corvid, when they are actually dying from the poisonous vaccines and boosters. These so called vaccines have been shown to actually be a bioweapon that was created in Red China to do great harm to American citizens, as well as to the citizens in other countries of the world.

Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust

<sqqcdd$u4h$1@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11128&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11128

Followup: alt.atheism
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelicalr,,alt.christnet.evangelical
Subject: Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:09:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:09 UTC

Anonymous wrote

> News author a322x1n is a sociopath who is continuously trying to put
people in fear of getting corvid. His goal is to frighten people into
getting the vaccines and boosters. He is constantly lying about people dying
from corvid, when they are actually dying from the poisonous vaccines and
boosters. These so called vaccines have been shown to actually be a
bioweapon that was created in Red China to do great harm to American
citizens, as well as to the citizens in other countries of the world.

All I do is sit here and listen to shitheads like you bitch about other
posters.

Little boys fighting in the playground.

Wouldn't it be nice to clear the deck with about 20 rounds from an AK 47?

Take your nausiating bullshit back to Russia where it belongs.

Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust

<XnsAE129034967D6time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11129&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11129

Followup: alt.atheism,alt.privacy.anon-server
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelicalr,alt.christnet.evangelical
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2022 20:10:33 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:10 UTC

"Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote in

> News author a322x1n is a sociopath who is continuously trying to put
> people in fear of getting corvid. His goal is to frighten people
> into getting the vaccines and boosters. He is constantly lying
> about people dying from corvid, when they are actually dying from
> the poisonous vaccines and boosters. These so called vaccines have
> been shown to actually be a bioweapon that was created in Red China
> to do great harm to American citizens, as well as to the citizens in
> other countries of the world.

And the Moon is made of green cheese, birds don't exist, and the
Earth is flat.

Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust

<854d1bb3b1ba5941ed8c86d80d3e3aa0@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11130&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11130

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 21:16:10 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:16 UTC

On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:09:17 -0000 (UTC), Kurt Nicklas <namblamembers@gop.org> wrote:
>Wouldn't it be nice to clear the deck with about 20 rounds from an AK 47

Mikhail Timofeyevich Kalashnikov was born to Timofey Aleksandrovich & Aleksandra
Frolovna Kaverina-Kalashnikova in their small house on the shore of the Loktevka
river(82E17:31,51N35:54) Kurya, Zmeinogorsk, Altai, Russia on Monday 10 November
1919(AA/BR). Znamensky church(82E17:19,51N36:00), Sch./Museum(82E17:14,51N36:01).

Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust

<5810a563cf28b99419cf8d1c28250a36@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11131&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11131

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 21:21:14 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:21 UTC

On Sat, 01 Jan 2022 20:10:33 GMT, a322x1n <void@void.void> wrote:
>the Moon

If you keep repeating the mantra "We went to the Moon" for a long
enough time, it makes it become true. Like magic, it's bewitching.

x-Moon's mean geocentric distance 238,856 miles(n.t.s.)-x
| 230,000 |
| 220,000 |
| 210,000 |
| 200,000 |
| 190,000 |
| 180,000 |
| 170,000 |
| 160,000 |
| 150,000 |
| 140,000 |
| 130,000 |
| 120,000 |
| 110,000 |
| 100,000 |
| 90,000 |
| 80,000 |
| 70,000 |
| 60,000 |
| 50,000 |
| 40,000 |
| 30,000 |
x-----Geostationary orbit ~22,300 miles altitude--------x
x-----Mid-altitude orbit ~12,500 miles altitude---------x
x-----Low-altitude orbit below ~1200 miles altitude-----x
x-----JPL/NASA Space Shuttle orbit ~300 miles altitude--x
x-----Intl. Space Station orbit ~220 miles altitude-----x
x-----Earth's mean sea level -0- miles altitude---------x

Arthur Charles Clarke was born to Charles Wright & Mary Nora
Willis-Clarke on Sunday 16 December 1917 at 13 Blenheim Road
(3W28:36,51N12:23) Minehead TA24 5PZ, Somersetshire, England.
(N. McAleer's biography "on the morning of December 16 1917")

Stanley Kubrick was born to Jacob Leonard & Sadie Gertrude Perveler-
Kubrick at Society for the Lying-In Hospital 305 2nd Ave. (73W59:01,
40N44:05) Manhattan New York, NY, on Thursday July 26, 1928 (AA/BR).

Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust

<sr20u2$l0k$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11170&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11170

From: scie...@danwin1210.de (Scientific (she/her) ⚧)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 17:42:00 +0000
 by: Scientific (she/her) - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 17:42 UTC

On 1/1/22 8:10 PM, a322x1n wrote:
> "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote in
>
>> News author a322x1n is a sociopath who is continuously trying to put
>> people in fear of getting corvid. His goal is to frighten people
>> into getting the vaccines and boosters. He is constantly lying
>> about people dying from corvid, when they are actually dying from
>> the poisonous vaccines and boosters. These so called vaccines have
>> been shown to actually be a bioweapon that was created in Red China
>> to do great harm to American citizens, as well as to the citizens in
>> other countries of the world.
>
> And the Moon is made of green cheese, birds don't exist, and the
> Earth is flat.

And puberty blockers are dangerous, gender-affirming care is
pseudoscience and there are no trans people. /s

Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust

<sr7edb$5o3$38@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11198&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11198

Followup: alt.atheism
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelicalr,,alt.christnet.evangelical
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 19:03:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 19:03 UTC

Anonymous wrote

> News author a322x1n is a sociopath who is continuously trying to put
people in fear of getting corvid. His goal is to frighten people into
getting the vaccines and boosters. He is constantly lying about people dying
from corvid, when they are actually dying from the poisonous vaccines and
boosters. These so called vaccines have been shown to actually be a
bioweapon that was created in Red China to do great harm to American
citizens, as well as to the citizens in other countries of the world.

All I do is sit here and listen to shitheads like you bitch about other
posters.

Little boys fighting in the playground.

Wouldn't it be nice to clear the deck with about 20 rounds from an AK 47?

Take your nausiating bullshit back to Russia where it belongs.

News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust

<sr9dln$2tbon$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11213&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11213

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelicalr,
alt.christnet.evangelical
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 07:02:47 -0600
logging-data="3059479"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 13:02 UTC

News author a322x1n is a sociopath who is continuously trying to put people in fear of getting corvid. His goal is to frighten people into getting the vaccines and boosters. He is constantly lying about people dying from corvid, when they are actually dying from the poisonous vaccines and boosters. These so called vaccines have been shown to actually be a bioweapon that was created in Red China to do great harm to American citizens, as well as to the citizens in other countries of the world.

Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust

<61db5dbbd49368c7c406176eb66779a6@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11232&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11232

From: fri...@spamexpire-202201.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 16:19:58 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.christnet.evangelicalr,
alt.christnet.evangelical, alt.politics.democrats
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 15:19 UTC

In article <sr7edb$5o3$38@news.freedyn.de>
Kurt Nicklas <namblamembers@gop.org> wrote:

> Anonymous wrote
>
> > News author a322x1n is a sociopath who is continuously trying to put
> people in fear of getting corvid. His goal is to frighten people into
> getting the vaccines and boosters. He is constantly lying about people dying
> from corvid, when they are actually dying from the poisonous vaccines and
> boosters. These so called vaccines have been shown to actually be a
> bioweapon that was created in Red China to do great harm to American
> citizens, as well as to the citizens in other countries of the world.
> >

> All I do is sit here and listen to shitheads like you bitch about other
> posters.

Words speak now do they? Are ye blind or just stupid?

> Little boys fighting in the playground.
>
> Wouldn't it be nice to clear the deck with about 20 rounds from an AK 47?
>

> Take your nausiating bullshit back to Russia where it belongs.

Same to ye.

Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust

<ssh6es$iafm$35@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11369&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11369

Followup: alt.atheism
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelicalr,,alt.christnet.evangelical
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 15:05:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 15:05 UTC

Anonymous wrote

> News author a322x1n is a sociopath who is continuously trying to put
people in fear of getting corvid. His goal is to frighten people into
getting the vaccines and boosters. He is constantly lying about people dying
from corvid, when they are actually dying from the poisonous vaccines and
boosters. These so called vaccines have been shown to actually be a
bioweapon that was created in Red China to do great harm to American
citizens, as well as to the citizens in other countries of the world.

All I do is sit here and listen to shitheads like you bitch about other
posters.

Little boys fighting in the playground.

Wouldn't it be nice to clear the deck with about 20 rounds from an AK 47?

Take your nausiating bullshit back to Russia where it belongs.

Re: News author a322x1n is a sociopath - do not trust

<su40fe$166j2$44@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11566&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11566

Followup: alt.atheism
From: namblame...@gop.org (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelicalr,,alt.christnet.evangelical
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 21:35:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 21:35 UTC

Anonymous wrote