From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Subject: YAMN Help Tutorials
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 21:05:59 -0500
 by: SEC3 - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 02:05 UTC

I have updated my YAMN Help tutorial pages to account for recent changes
to the configuration file in YAMN version 0.2.6.
<https://www.sec3.net/yamnhelp/>

I have also compiled both Windows and Linux binaries for YAMN 0.2.6.
Found on this page <https://www.sec3.net/misc/>

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Re: YAMN Help Tutorials

<20220214.142738.a397541a@mix1.remailer.xyz>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11582&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11582

Subject: Re: YAMN Help Tutorials
From: nore...@mix1.remailer.xyz (Yamn Remailer)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:27:38 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 13:27 UTC

SEC3, thank you for compiling YAMN 0.2.6 and updating YAMN HELP.

May I take the liberty of pointing out the following:

Install the YAMN client on Windows 10

- https://www.sec3.net/yamn.exe = 404 Not Found
- https://www.sec3.net/yamnhelp/install_yamn_client
_windows10.html#inwtx = not updated
- Creat a Maildir sub-folder in your yamn folder:
= under windows as a client not needed

Use YAMN with Tor (Windows 10)

I'm missing, that Inwtx's Yamn Remailer Client is also
working with TOR (TORport 9150) if the TOR browser is open.

Re: YAMN Help Tutorials

<UKuOJ.278114$HbQ4.266290@fx02.ams1>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11584&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11584

From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:41:39 -0500
 by: SEC3 - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:41 UTC

On 2022-02-14 08:27, Yamn Remailer wrote:
> SEC3, thank you for compiling YAMN 0.2.6 and updating YAMN HELP.
>
> May I take the liberty of pointing out the following:
>
> Install the YAMN client on Windows 10
>
> - https://www.sec3.net/yamn.exe = 404 Not Found

Thank you for the heads up. This broken link is fixed now. The correct
link is <https://www.sec3.net/misc/yamn.exe>

> - https://www.sec3.net/yamnhelp/install_yamn_client
> _windows10.html#inwtx = not updated

I'm unsure what you feel needs updating here. Is there a more recent
version of Inwtx's Yamn Remailer Client than the one I've linked to?

<https://dotfiles.tnetconsulting.net/files/YAMN_Remailer_Client_v0.4.05_[build_1322].zip>

> - Creat a Maildir sub-folder in your yamn folder:
> = under windows as a client not needed

Okay, I'll correct that. Thank you.

> Use YAMN with Tor (Windows 10)
>
> I'm missing, that Inwtx's Yamn Remailer Client is also
> working with TOR (TORport 9150) if the TOR browser is open.

I was unsure about this and so removed Inwtx's Yamn Remailer Client as a
recommended YAMN client. The last time I checked, the program was using
onion addresses that were dead or were v2 and mail relays that were
dead. Program maintenance by the author seems to have stopped cold.