The only thing cheaper than hardware is talk.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / The need to upgrade.

SubjectAuthor
* The need to upgrade.telludatruth
+- Re: The need to upgrade.D
`* Re: The need to upgrade.Anonymous Remailer (austria)
 +* Re: The need to upgrade.kyle
 |`- Re: The need to upgrade.Nomen Nescio
 `* Re: The need to upgrade.Stefan Claas
  `* Re: The need to upgrade.Anonymous Remailer (australia)
   `- Re: The need to upgrade.D

1
The need to upgrade.

<XnsAE3F3EDCCC87DTRUTHW8CKZXlllk@46.165.242.91>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11586&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11586

From: telludat...@yahoo.com (telludatruth)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: The need to upgrade.
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:20:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: telludatruth - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:20 UTC

If you get a working version of tor, do not bother to upgrade. These
guys developing tor don't know what the fuck they are doing. You are
likely to get a version that does not connect properly or other bugs.
Garbage program that is "upgraded" every other fucking day cuz they
cannot get it right. Tor developers: IF you cannot code a version that
works, give up, don't bother, don't waste our time with you shit. Or
make the program only for linux "computer guy" nerds. Still not fixed
the failure to start bug in tor, necessitating deletion of all cache
files to get it to start. Going on 5-6 months now. They cannot fix their
shit code.

Re: The need to upgrade.

<7abaf492fc2a69637907588db903b1b1@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11587&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11587

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: The need to upgrade.
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 01:42:05 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 00:42 UTC

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:20:26 -0000 (UTC), telludatruth <telludatruth@yahoo.com> wrote:
>These guys

John Birks Gillespie was born to James Penfield & Lottie Powe-Gillespie at
their one-storey frame house(79W53:36,34N41:56)on 337 Huger Street, Cheraw
Chesterfield County, South Carolina, on Sunday 21 October 1917(AA/HR/auto).

Re: The need to upgrade.

<e872ee0f070d4f4a363ea9845a2e2abc@remailer.privacy.at>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11596&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11596

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:00:58 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 21:00 UTC

In article <XnsAE3F3EDCCC87DTRUTHW8CKZXlllk@46.165.242.91>
telludatruth <telludatruth@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you get a working version of tor, do not bother to upgrade. These
> guys developing tor don't know what the fuck they are doing. You are
> likely to get a version that does not connect properly or other bugs.
> Garbage program that is "upgraded" every other fucking day cuz they
> cannot get it right. Tor developers: IF you cannot code a version that
> works, give up, don't bother, don't waste our time with you shit. Or
> make the program only for linux "computer guy" nerds. Still not fixed
> the failure to start bug in tor, necessitating deletion of all cache
> files to get it to start. Going on 5-6 months now. They cannot fix their
> shit code.

You must have a really fucked up computer and OS. Speaking for
myself, I've never once had any of the problems you rant about.

Re: The need to upgrade.

<tuft0hp4gsgs1p6mb6q0n9veoe4eporn5i@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11597&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11597

From: kyl...@invalid.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 15:37:39 -0600
 by: kyl...@invalid.com - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 21:37 UTC

On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:00:58 +0100 (CET), "Anonymous Remailer
(austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:

>In article <XnsAE3F3EDCCC87DTRUTHW8CKZXlllk@46.165.242.91>
>telludatruth <telludatruth@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> If you get a working version of tor, do not bother to upgrade. These
>> guys developing tor don't know what the fuck they are doing. \

Del

>You must have a really fucked up computer and OS. Speaking for
>myself, I've never once had any of the problems you rant about.

You're replying to the infamous anti Tor troll. He's been posting
this kind of crap for a long time.

Re: The need to upgrade.

<6d7bfed6-11ad-4baf-8dbf-a7403dac1b42n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11598&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11598

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 13:53:30 -0800 (PST)
From: chiffrep...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 21:53 UTC

On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 10:01:00 PM UTC+1, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
> In article <XnsAE3F3EDCCC87...@46.165.242.91>
> telludatruth <tellud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > If you get a working version of tor, do not bother to upgrade. These
> > guys developing tor don't know what the fuck they are doing. You are
> > likely to get a version that does not connect properly or other bugs.
> > Garbage program that is "upgraded" every other fucking day cuz they
> > cannot get it right. Tor developers: IF you cannot code a version that
> > works, give up, don't bother, don't waste our time with you shit. Or
> > make the program only for linux "computer guy" nerds. Still not fixed
> > the failure to start bug in tor, necessitating deletion of all cache
> > files to get it to start. Going on 5-6 months now. They cannot fix their
> > shit code.
>
> You must have a really fucked up computer and OS. Speaking for
> myself, I've never once had any of the problems you rant about.

It is not the first time and one can think that the person is trying
to tell people not to use Tor, because it can be used for real quick
unannounced, temporarly and decentralized .onion communications,
which are not so easy to track as permanent .onion services, while
carried out on the road etc. without any own IoT devices.

Regards
Stefan

Re: The need to upgrade.

<c65953af65340afbde5c2fe7180d914f@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11599&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11599

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 01:35:26 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 00:35 UTC

On 2/17/2022 3:37 PM, kyle@invalid.com wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:00:58 +0100 (CET), "Anonymous Remailer
> (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:
>

>> In article <XnsAE3F3EDCCC87DTRUTHW8CKZXlllk@46.165.242.91>
>> telludatruth <telludatruth@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> If you get a working version of tor, do not bother to upgrade. These
>>> guys developing tor don't know what the fuck they are doing. \
>
> Del
>

>> You must have a really fucked up computer and OS. Speaking for
>> myself, I've never once had any of the problems you rant about.
>
> You're replying to the infamous anti Tor troll. He's been posting
> this kind of crap for a long time.

Fuck the deranged Anti-Tor troll.

Re: The need to upgrade.

<cae4d490025648b57a54fe4af59af78e@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11600&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11600

From: mixmas...@never-you-mind.au (Anonymous Remailer (australia))
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 08:41:07 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 07:41 UTC

In article <6d7bfed6-11ad-4baf-8dbf-
Stefan Claas <chiffrepunk@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 10:01:00 PM UTC+1, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
> > In article <XnsAE3F3EDCCC87...@46.165.242.91>
> > telludatruth <tellud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > If you get a working version of tor, do not bother to upgrade. These
> > > guys developing tor don't know what the fuck they are doing. You are
> > > likely to get a version that does not connect properly or other bugs.
> > > Garbage program that is "upgraded" every other fucking day cuz they
> > > cannot get it right. Tor developers: IF you cannot code a version that
> > > works, give up, don't bother, don't waste our time with you shit. Or
> > > make the program only for linux "computer guy" nerds. Still not fixed
> > > the failure to start bug in tor, necessitating deletion of all cache
> > > files to get it to start. Going on 5-6 months now. They cannot fix their
> > > shit code.
> >
> > You must have a really fucked up computer and OS. Speaking for
> > myself, I've never once had any of the problems you rant about.
>
> It is not the first time and one can think that the person is trying
> to tell people not to use Tor, because it can be used for real quick
> unannounced, temporarly and decentralized .onion communications,
> which are not so easy to track as permanent .onion services, while
> carried out on the road etc. without any own IoT devices.

I use Tor and Pidgeon in data centers where cell communications
are very poor. Doesn't work everywhere but does most.

Re: The need to upgrade.

<bb145965bcca0f73f3a721792fb46826@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11601&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11601

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 14:46:11 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 13:46 UTC

On Sat, 19 Feb 2022 08:41:07 +0100, "Anonymous Remailer (australia)" <mixmaster@never-you-mind.au> wrote:
>Ste

"HAL was told to lie... by people who find it easy to lie."
--Dr. Chandra(Sivasubramanian Chandrasegaram Pillai/aka Mr.
Langley) in '2010: The Year We Make Contact'(c)1984, MGM