From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Fast Food In China
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 05:47:47 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 21 Jun 2022 12:47 UTC

Chinese food is usually so simple and cooked so quickly much of it can
already be considered "fast food." The history of western-style fast
food in China dates back to 1906, when "Yili's Fast Food Shop" was
established in Shanghai as the country's very first fast food
restaurant in the Far East of the Asia-Pacific region- twenty years
before White Castle opened its doors in the US.

Today, western fast food has had a great impact in China, but there
are some local brands moving up the charts.

The most popular fast food brands in China right now are

1. KFC
2. McDonald's
3. Burger King
4. Home Original Chicken / Laoxiangji
5. Dicos
6. Real Kungfu
7. Country Style Cooking

Laoxiangji’ serves some classic pork meatballs, meatballs wrapped in
fried gluten, hot and sour fish, or steamed eggplant with chili and
sour sauce.

Dicos is one of KFC’s biggest competitors in the PRC as it is also
famous for its fried chicken buckets.

Real Kungfu serves various meal sets at very reasonable prices,
usually including a rice bowl, soup, boiled lettuce, and a meat main
dish.

Country Style Cooking's name is literally also its theme: providing
real ‘home-style’ cooking from the country to its customers. It serves
some classic stir-fry dishes such as the Kung Pao Chicken

https://www.whatsonweibo.com/chinas-best-fast-food-restaurants-these-are-the-11-most-popular-chains-in-the-prc/

Many Chinese see western-style fast food as exotic. There's also
another reason for its popularity.

The KFC in Dongsi sits across the street from a Chinese fried-chicken
restaurant called "Glorious China Chicken." Despite Glorious China
Chicken's cheaper prices, larger portions, choices of rice, soup, and
vegetables, and draught beer, the KFC consistently has more customers
because of one factor: its hygiene. Regardless of the number of people
being served, the Chinese KFC employees constantly clean the
restaurant and its bathrooms, so it surpasses the vast majority of
China's local restaurants in terms of cleanliness. As a result,
Chinese people highly favored KFC and began to complain of other
restaurants' lack of bathrooms and general untidiness.

Re: Fast Food In China

<Dc2dnevdIbZ3ekD_nZ2dnUU7-R3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11294&group=alt.food.fast-food#11294

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Fast Food In China
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 19:45:51 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 00:45 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Chinese food is usually so simple and cooked so quickly much of it can
> already be considered "fast food." The history of western-style fast
> food in China dates back to 1906, when "Yili's Fast Food Shop" was
> established in Shanghai as the country's very first fast food
> restaurant in the Far East of the Asia-Pacific region- twenty years
> before White Castle opened its doors in the US.
>
> Today, western fast food has had a great impact in China, but there
> are some local brands moving up the charts.
>
> The most popular fast food brands in China right now are
>
> 1. KFC
> 2. McDonald's
> 3. Burger King
> 4. Home Original Chicken / Laoxiangji
> 5. Dicos
> 6. Real Kungfu
> 7. Country Style Cooking
>
> Laoxiangji' serves some classic pork meatballs, meatballs wrapped in
> fried gluten, hot and sour fish, or steamed eggplant with chili and
> sour sauce.
>
> Dicos is one of KFC's biggest competitors in the PRC as it is also
> famous for its fried chicken buckets.
>
> Real Kungfu serves various meal sets at very reasonable prices,
> usually including a rice bowl, soup, boiled lettuce, and a meat main
> dish.
>
> Country Style Cooking's name is literally also its theme: providing
> real 'home-style' cooking from the country to its customers. It serves
> some classic stir-fry dishes such as the Kung Pao Chicken
>

> https://www.whatsonweibo.com/chinas-best-fast-food-restaurants-these-are-the-11-most-popular-chains-in-the-prc/
>
> Many Chinese see western-style fast food as exotic. There's also
> another reason for its popularity.
>
> The KFC in Dongsi sits across the street from a Chinese fried-chicken
> restaurant called "Glorious China Chicken." Despite Glorious China
> Chicken's cheaper prices, larger portions, choices of rice, soup, and
> vegetables, and draught beer, the KFC consistently has more customers
> because of one factor: its hygiene. Regardless of the number of people
> being served, the Chinese KFC employees constantly clean the
> restaurant and its bathrooms, so it surpasses the vast majority of
> China's local restaurants in terms of cleanliness. As a result,
> Chinese people highly favored KFC and began to complain of other
> restaurants' lack of bathrooms and general untidiness.

Nobody yet replied too this message, nobody cares.

Re: Fast Food In China

<lcrsdh5bm9fb2ilkrh2uupgq7f4l6ku6du@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11301&group=alt.food.fast-food#11301

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 03:17:44 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 10:17 UTC

On Sun, 24 Jul 2022 19:45:51 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Chinese food is usually so simple and cooked so quickly much of it can
>> already be considered "fast food." The history of western-style fast
>> food in China dates back to 1906, when "Yili's Fast Food Shop" was
>> established in Shanghai as the country's very first fast food
>> restaurant in the Far East of the Asia-Pacific region- twenty years
>> before White Castle opened its doors in the US.
>>
>> Today, western fast food has had a great impact in China, but there
>> are some local brands moving up the charts.
>>
>> The most popular fast food brands in China right now are
>>
>> 1. KFC
>> 2. McDonald's
>> 3. Burger King
>> 4. Home Original Chicken / Laoxiangji
>> 5. Dicos
>> 6. Real Kungfu
>> 7. Country Style Cooking
>>
>> Laoxiangji' serves some classic pork meatballs, meatballs wrapped in
>> fried gluten, hot and sour fish, or steamed eggplant with chili and
>> sour sauce.
>>
>> Dicos is one of KFC's biggest competitors in the PRC as it is also
>> famous for its fried chicken buckets.
>>
>> Real Kungfu serves various meal sets at very reasonable prices,
>> usually including a rice bowl, soup, boiled lettuce, and a meat main
>> dish.
>>
>> Country Style Cooking's name is literally also its theme: providing
>> real 'home-style' cooking from the country to its customers. It serves
>> some classic stir-fry dishes such as the Kung Pao Chicken
>>

>> https://www.whatsonweibo.com/chinas-best-fast-food-restaurants-these-are-the-11-most-popular-chains-in-the-prc/
>>
>> Many Chinese see western-style fast food as exotic. There's also
>> another reason for its popularity.
>>
>> The KFC in Dongsi sits across the street from a Chinese fried-chicken
>> restaurant called "Glorious China Chicken." Despite Glorious China
>> Chicken's cheaper prices, larger portions, choices of rice, soup, and
>> vegetables, and draught beer, the KFC consistently has more customers
>> because of one factor: its hygiene. Regardless of the number of people
>> being served, the Chinese KFC employees constantly clean the
>> restaurant and its bathrooms, so it surpasses the vast majority of
>> China's local restaurants in terms of cleanliness. As a result,
>> Chinese people highly favored KFC and began to complain of other
>> restaurants' lack of bathrooms and general untidiness.
>
>Nobody yet replied too this message, nobody cares.

Um, you just replied, you idiot.

Not all messages require a response, either.

I thought you claimed you had experience "running a newsgroup."???

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

:JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
:JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
:JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
:JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
:JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
:JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

Re: Fast Food In China

<8IKdnUsV-apjaL_-nZ2dnZfqnPr9fwAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11594&group=alt.food.fast-food#11594

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:33:57 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:33 UTC

> On Sun, 24 Jul 2022 19:45:51 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> Chinese food is usually so simple and cooked so quickly much of it can
>>> already be considered "fast food." The history of western-style fast
>>> food in China dates back to 1906, when "Yili's Fast Food Shop" was
>>> established in Shanghai as the country's very first fast food
>>> restaurant in the Far East of the Asia-Pacific region- twenty years
>>> before White Castle opened its doors in the US.
>>>
>>> Today, western fast food has had a great impact in China, but there
>>> are some local brands moving up the charts.
>>>
>>> The most popular fast food brands in China right now are
>>>
>>> 1. KFC
>>> 2. McDonald's
>>> 3. Burger King
>>> 4. Home Original Chicken / Laoxiangji
>>> 5. Dicos
>>> 6. Real Kungfu
>>> 7. Country Style Cooking
>>>
>>> Laoxiangji' serves some classic pork meatballs, meatballs wrapped in
>>> fried gluten, hot and sour fish, or steamed eggplant with chili and
>>> sour sauce.
>>>
>>> Dicos is one of KFC's biggest competitors in the PRC as it is also
>>> famous for its fried chicken buckets.
>>>
>>> Real Kungfu serves various meal sets at very reasonable prices,
>>> usually including a rice bowl, soup, boiled lettuce, and a meat main
>>> dish.
>>>
>>> Country Style Cooking's name is literally also its theme: providing
>>> real 'home-style' cooking from the country to its customers. It serves
>>> some classic stir-fry dishes such as the Kung Pao Chicken
>>>

>>> https://www.whatsonweibo.com/chinas-best-fast-food-restaurants-these-are-the-11-most-popular-chains-in-the-prc/
>>>
>>> Many Chinese see western-style fast food as exotic. There's also
>>> another reason for its popularity.
>>>
>>> The KFC in Dongsi sits across the street from a Chinese fried-chicken
>>> restaurant called "Glorious China Chicken." Despite Glorious China
>>> Chicken's cheaper prices, larger portions, choices of rice, soup, and
>>> vegetables, and draught beer, the KFC consistently has more customers
>>> because of one factor: its hygiene. Regardless of the number of people
>>> being served, the Chinese KFC employees constantly clean the
>>> restaurant and its bathrooms, so it surpasses the vast majority of
>>> China's local restaurants in terms of cleanliness. As a result,
>>> Chinese people highly favored KFC and began to complain of other
>>> restaurants' lack of bathrooms and general untidiness.
>>
>>Nobody yet replied too this message, nobody cares.
>>

> Um, you just replied, you idiot.

I replied, true but not to your message. I just replied to say say, NOBODY
CARES.

Re: Fast Food In China

<gqu5ih5ppifnk9nrm27i8pt41df6d366hq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11603&group=alt.food.fast-food#11603

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 03:16:20 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 10:16 UTC

On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:33:57 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 24 Jul 2022 19:45:51 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Nobody yet replied too this message, nobody cares.
>>>

>> Um, you just replied, you idiot.
>
>I replied, true but not to your message. I just replied to say say, NOBODY
>CARES.

Jenny, lying as usual, claims he didn't reply to my message, then says
he did.

He can't even control his own lying now.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Fast Food In China