From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Subject: How to help the people of Ukraine
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:09:33 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:09 UTC

Highly rated charities involved in humanitarian relief, recovery, and
peace-building efforts

Years of a diplomatic impasse between Russia and Ukraine escalated when
airstrikes by the Russian Federation were launched against the Ukrainian
capital, Kyiv, as well as other cities on the morning of Thursday,
February 24, 2022. The sharp change of events has threatened to leave
millions of Ukrainians displaced, fleeing the country, triggering a
potential large-scale humanitarian crisis.

Charity Navigator presents this list of highly-rated nonprofits engaged in
relief and recovery efforts in Ukraine and the surrounding region. To the
extent that we can also highlight nonprofits addressing peace-building
efforts to encourage diplomacy and prevent further military action, they
will be included. We encourage you to revisit this page as the situation
unfolds.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=9366

Charity

Samaritan's Purse
Direct Relief
Mercy Corps
Catholic Relief Services
Project HOPE
World Hope International
UNICEF USA
Project Kesher
Center for Disaster Philanthropy
Matthew 25: Ministries
Project C.U.R.E.
Heart to Heart International
MAP International
Operation USA
World Help
GlobalGiving
Water Mission
American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee
Episcopal Relief & Development
MedShare
Operation Blessing International
International Medical Corps
International Relief Teams
Save the Children
Americares

Re: How to help the people of Ukraine

<7da233fdad5cf2eca8e52d659bd7084c@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11740&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11740

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: How to help the people of Ukraine
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 21:27:46 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:27 UTC

On Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:09:33 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>Catholic
Romans invented Christianity, the universal religion of antichrists.

Re: How to help the people of Ukraine

<7fd4202fe77e51dee31146a0b1e8234a@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11753&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11753

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 22:17:55 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.current-events.ukraine,
alt.current-events.usa, uk.current-events.general, uk.current-events.terrorism
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 21:17 UTC

In article
<7ccdf0143e25f9b40d8aa17d003b6d0e@remailer.paranoici.org>

Adding groups of interest.

Re: How to help the people of Ukraine