From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Microsoft's latest Windows 11 spyware
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 12:39:16 -0600
logging-data="673256"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: anon - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 18:39 UTC

Microsoft's latest Windows 11 test build is another substantial one, adding two important features: payment information, and a new security feature called Smart App Control that will watch over new apps and games that you add to your PC. New Windows 11 test build wants your credit card info.

I can't understand anyone running this spyware. And now you can be charged at any time for whatever MS wants to charge you for. Look in mirror, say to self, "I am really, really stupid!".

But then most sheeple followed the government's insistence to get vacinated and if they are not already dead, don't have much longer before the poisons in the vax kills them.

The peril of not keeping informed about world events.

Re: Microsoft's latest Windows 11 spyware

<7acf85926779b108dfa8a8d062f1f761@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11792&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11792

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: Microsoft's latest Windows 11 spyware
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 21:13:24 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 20:13 UTC

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 12:39:16 -0600, "anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote:
>I can't understand anyone running this spyware

Schizos are born that way, divided within as if identical twins with
distinctively contrary personalities. Their numbers are are billions.

Re: Microsoft's latest Windows 11 spyware

<5babf0dd9486eaa2c4232b90e6914e73@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11950&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11950

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 21:07:21 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 19:07 UTC

you're right, that's why i use Linux.

the disappearance of covid vaccinated people is necessary because they are
the ones who prevent the world from evolving towards the good.

thanx to the vax killer, soon we'll be free.