From: cont...@unixfiles.org (Knezzen)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Subject: System 7 Today resurrected and under new management
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 12:20:09 +0200
 by: Knezzen - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 10:20 UTC

A news post from a few years ago now, but I can't seem to find any post
about it on usenet. Freely taken from the website:

System7Today.com was created in the fall of 2005 by Bradley University
student Dan Palka, after realizing there were no real good internet
resources providing System 7 users with the latest software, advice, and
information available for that operating system.

In 2020, Dan handed over System 7 Today to Macintosh Garden team members
Knez and Bolkonskij, who went ahead to preserve and update the site &
forum. The goal is to create the ultimate resource for everything System
7 on the web, create a refugium you can surf to with your System 7 Mac
and to raise awareness as for why someone would use System 7 today.

Check it out NOW on the WWW and Gopher!
http://www.system7today.com/
gopher://gopher.system7today.com

Re: System 7 Today resurrected and under new management

<ug91g5$2i70h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=118&group=comp.sys.mac.vintage#118

From: ema...@domain.com (Christopher Smith)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 15:57:09 +0100
 by: Christopher Smith - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 14:57 UTC

On 2023-10-05 10:20:09 +0000, Knezzen said:

> A news post from a few years ago now, but I can't seem to find any post
> about it on usenet. Freely taken from the website:
>
> System7Today.com was created in the fall of 2005 by Bradley University
> student Dan Palka, after realizing there were no real good internet
> resources providing System 7 users with the latest software, advice, and
> information available for that operating system.
>
> In 2020, Dan handed over System 7 Today to Macintosh Garden team members
> Knez and Bolkonskij, who went ahead to preserve and update the site &
> forum. The goal is to create the ultimate resource for everything System
> 7 on the web, create a refugium you can surf to with your System 7 Mac
> and to raise awareness as for why someone would use System 7 today.
>
> Check it out NOW on the WWW and Gopher!
> http://www.system7today.com/
> gopher://gopher.system7today.com

Hi Knezzen

fancy seeing you here :)

System 7 today is great website.

Re: System 7 Today resurrected and under new management

<contact-1310231329320001@192.168.68.119>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=119&group=comp.sys.mac.vintage#119

From: cont...@unixfiles.org (Knezzen)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 13:29:32 +0200
 by: Knezzen - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 11:29 UTC

In article <ug91g5$2i70h$1@dont-email.me>, Christopher Smith
<email@domain.com> wrote:

> On 2023-10-05 10:20:09 +0000, Knezzen said:
>
> > A news post from a few years ago now, but I can't seem to find any post
> > about it on usenet. Freely taken from the website:
> >
> > System7Today.com was created in the fall of 2005 by Bradley University
> > student Dan Palka, after realizing there were no real good internet
> > resources providing System 7 users with the latest software, advice, and
> > information available for that operating system.
> >
> > In 2020, Dan handed over System 7 Today to Macintosh Garden team members
> > Knez and Bolkonskij, who went ahead to preserve and update the site &
> > forum. The goal is to create the ultimate resource for everything System
> > 7 on the web, create a refugium you can surf to with your System 7 Mac
> > and to raise awareness as for why someone would use System 7 today.
> >
> > Check it out NOW on the WWW and Gopher!
> > http://www.system7today.com/
> > gopher://gopher.system7today.com
>
> Hi Knezzen
>
> fancy seeing you here :)
>
> System 7 today is great website.

Thanks man! I somehow missed out on usenet all these years.
Trying to catch up on lost time now :)

Re: System 7 Today resurrected and under new management

<6547832C.48CD@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=123&group=comp.sys.mac.vintage#123

From: twertles...@gmail.com (snes1423)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 06:57:34 -0500
 by: snes1423 - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 11:57 UTC

system7today is great thanks for the revival knez!
typing this from my PowerBook 1400cs/117 running 7.5.3!