From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: INWTX AND AUSTRIA DOWN: SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 13:05:40 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 12:05 UTC

Inwtx and austria are down together in few days.
� It is possible that this war in Ucraina has some
relation in these downs?
And are the guys operating these servers still in
good health? Are they threatened?

Re: INWTX AND AUSTRIA DOWN: SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING?

<9NmXJ.149465$sga6.71614@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11811&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11811

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 09:59:32 -0400
 by: SEC3 - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 13:59 UTC

On 2022-03-13 08:05, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Inwtx and austria are down together in few days.
> ż It is possible that this war in Ucraina has some
> relation in these downs?
> And are the guys operating these servers still in
> good health? Are they threatened?

Remailers come and go. Without an announcement from the remop we cannot
know what the reason is.

I've noticed that the paranoia YAMN remailer is also dropping off the
stats pages. But his Mixmaster remailer is doing well.

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Re: INWTX AND AUSTRIA DOWN: SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING?

<991e940f61e97c272d97e0a7366bef0a@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11812&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11812

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 16:10:01 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 16:10 UTC

I could not post via the yamn remailer hal and len
the last days.

I also have the impression that the connection between
some news servers is broken. Some messages do not appear
on all news servers. I have only seen the reply to the
posting of the message ID: <s1opld$2s9r$2@neodome.net>.
But at Google newsgroups they are all to read.

The number of r is decreasing more and more recently.
Unfortunately, I cannot set up a remailer in my country.
Nor would I have the knowledge to do that.

Free speech is in danger worldwide!

Re: INWTX AND AUSTRIA DOWN: SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING?

<c1c7b3b8f269733e3f92392fadb5a4e2@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11816&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11816

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 21:23:41 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 20:23 UTC

On 3/13/2022 11:10 AM, Anonymous wrote:

> I could not post via the yamn remailer hal and len
> the last days.
>
> I also have the impression that the connection between
> some news servers is broken. Some messages do not appear
> on all news servers. I have only seen the reply to the
> posting of the message ID: <s1opld$2s9r$2@neodome.net>.
> But at Google newsgroups they are all to read.
>
> The number of r is decreasing more and more recently.
> Unfortunately, I cannot set up a remailer in my country.
> Nor would I have the knowledge to do that.
>
> Free speech is in danger worldwide!

Yes, that is true.

But the sad reality is, remailers are in decline. That's fact. The glory
days are over.

Mixmaster, Nyms and QSL remain functional but their longevity is
definitely questionable.

Re: INWTX AND AUSTRIA DOWN: SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING?

<20220313.232910.d4b061c8@remailer.frell.eu.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11818&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11818

From: fri...@spamexpire-202203.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 23:29:10 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:29 UTC

On 3/13/2022 11:10 AM, Anonymous wrote:

> I could not post via the yamn remailer hal and len
> the last days.
>
> I also have the impression that the connection between
> some news servers is broken. Some messages do not appear
> on all news servers. I have only seen the reply to the
> posting of the message ID: <s1opld$2s9r$2@neodome.net>.
> But at Google newsgroups they are all to read.
>
> The number of r is decreasing more and more recently.
> Unfortunately, I cannot set up a remailer in my country.
> Nor would I have the knowledge to do that.
>
> Free speech is in danger worldwide!

Yes, hal and len seem to be temporarily out of service.
I suspect they will be back up soon. Fingers crossed.

FWIW, every message I have posted via Yamn has made it through.