From: nore...@inwtx.net (inwtx)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: INWTX AND AUSTRIA DOWN: SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:45:52 -0500
logging-data="1331598"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: inwtx - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 16:45 UTC

--
pub 2048D/D8585C13
fp: 9720 86F3 274F 9AED AEFD 8E75 854E DFCF D858 5C13

Re: INWTX AND AUSTRIA DOWN: SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING?

<1786c85150c7795de5e1a64611fe34be@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11836&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11836

From: fri...@spamexpire-202203.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 22:07:51 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 21:07 UTC

In article <t0l73v$18kce$1@news.mixmin.net>
"inwtx" <noreply@inwtx.net> wrote:

> > Inwtx and austria are down together in few days.
> > ¿ It is possible that this war in Ucraina has some
> > relation in these downs?
> > And are the guys operating these servers still in
> > good health? Are they threatened?

> Unfortunately, inwtx stopped working, would no longer make a
> network connection. This was discovered just after returning
> from a 5 week stay in the hospital. This was not in connection
> with the corvid vaccine. I avoided getting vaxxed. I worked on
> the server for several days, but to no avail. Unfortunately,
> inwtx will be discontinued.

Hope you are recovering and well. The remailer community is
extremely grateful for your contributions and would welcome your
return.

Re: INWTX AND AUSTRIA DOWN: SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING?

<20220317.010115.f93a4c18@remailer.frell.eu.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11845&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11845

Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 01:01:15 +0100
From: anonym...@anonymous.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: anon - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 00:01 UTC

On 2022-03-13 12:45, inwtx wrote:
> This was discovered just after returning
> from a 5 week stay in the hospital. This was not in connection
> with the corvid vaccine. I avoided getting vaxxed.

"Rather than engaging with information that is difficult to 'see'
and that may require changes in behavior, it may be easier to
take in data that are simple and reassuring. Conspiracy theories
may bring security and calm [...] This problem is magnified by
social media because before the internet, conspiracy theories
usually remained siloed and quickly died off due to lack of
supporters. Now, social media–fueled echo chambers amplify these
theories, reinforcing false beliefs and discouraging people from
seeking the truth.

False beliefs about COVID-19 are also more likely to occur if
someone who has faulty systems for monitoring and evaluating
scientific information. When physicians determine the efficacy
of medication like hydroxychloroquine, they read research
studies, evaluate the adverse effects of the drug, and some
may even study the pharmacokinetics before deciding whether
prescribing the medicine is worth the risk. This process of
logic and reasoning is not accessible just to physicians or
scientists. It is learned in elementary school and high school
and is later sharpened by solving problems in work, college,
and graduate school. If that process of balancing and comparing
all sides of an issue is not taught, an individual is more
susceptible to believing false information. Developing frontal
circuitry to support the process of reasoning is part of
education and science literacy and stands at the core of a
healthy democracy."

Source: Science Denial and COVID Conspiracy Theories.
Potential Neurological Mechanisms and Possible Responses.
<https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2772693>

Re: INWTX AND AUSTRIA DOWN: SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING?

<c321295fdad696e3e559b9864f58a048@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11846&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11846

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 02:31:03 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 01:31 UTC

On Thu, 17 Mar 2022 01:01:15 +0100, anon <anonymous@anonymous.com> wrote:
>social media

"Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
You're as welcome as can be
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Mickey Mouse!
(Donald Duck)
Mickey Mouse!
(Donald Duck)
Forever let us hold our banner
High! High! High! High!
Come along and sing the song
And join the jamboree!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Mickey Mouse club
Mickey Mouse club
We'll have fun
We'll meet new faces
We'll do things and
We'll go places
All around the world
We're marching
Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
You're as welcome as can be
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Mickey Mouse!
(Donald Duck)
Mickey Mouse!
(Donald Duck)
Forever let us hold our banner
High! High! High! High!
Come along and sing a song
And join the jamboree!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
(yay Mickey)
(yay Mickey)
(yay Mickey Mouse Club!)"
--music composed by Jimmie Dodd
(c)1955 Walt Disney Productions

Walter Elias Disney was born to Elias Charles & Flora Call-Disney
in a modest two-story wood cottage built by his father in 1892-93
at 1249 Tripp Avenue (87W43:59,41N55:14; now 2156 N Tripp Avenue),
Chicago, IL on Thursday December 5, 1901 at 12:35 AM CST(autobio).