From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: What does Yamn work with?
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 00:54:41 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 23:54 UTC

I'm using XP, Quicksilver and Tor

Will Yamn work with XP?

If not, will it work with Win 7?

I see pages with Yamn setups, but they look like they're only info on
how to setup a Yamn remailer.

Where do I find some simple info about setting up Yamn merely for
posting?

Re: What does Yamn work with?

<20220314.020542.7da203a6@mix2.remailer.xyz>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11824&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11824

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 02:05:42 +0100
Subject: Re: What does Yamn work with?
From: nore...@mix2.remailer.xyz (Yamn Remailer)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 01:05 UTC

On 3/13/2022 6:54 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> I'm using XP, Quicksilver and Tor
>
> Will Yamn work with XP?
>
> If not, will it work with Win 7?
>
> I see pages with Yamn setups, but they look like they're only info on
> how to setup a Yamn remailer.
>
> Where do I find some simple info about setting up Yamn merely for
> posting?

No idea if Yamn will work with XP. But it does work with Windows 7.

Yamn has it's own separate dedicated client. I think Sec3 still hosts it.

Yamn does not work with QSL.

Re: What does Yamn work with?

<yUwXJ.149477$sga6.129502@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11825&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11825

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 21:30:05 -0400
 by: SEC3 - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 01:30 UTC

On 2022-03-13 21:05, Yamn Remailer wrote:
> No idea if Yamn will work with XP. But it does work with Windows 7.
>
> Yamn has it's own separate dedicated client. I think Sec3 still hosts it.

It is the Yamn Remailer Client by Inwtx. The program is hosted by Grant
Taylor at tnetconsulting.net.

See
<https://www.sec3.net/yamnhelp/install_yamn_client_windows10.html#inwtx>
for details.

YAMN can also be used on the command line. And via the Omnimix program.

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Re: What does Yamn work with?

<8144cbfb709c1eb6990d4089574310d9@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11828&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11828

From: fri...@spamexpire-202203.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 12:59:18 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:59 UTC

In article <20220314.020542.7da203a6@mix2.remailer.xyz>
Yamn Remailer <noreply@mix2.remailer.xyz> wrote:

> On 3/13/2022 6:54 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
> > I'm using XP, Quicksilver and Tor
> >
> > Will Yamn work with XP?
> >
> > If not, will it work with Win 7?
> >
> > I see pages with Yamn setups, but they look like they're only info on
> > how to setup a Yamn remailer.
> >
> > Where do I find some simple info about setting up Yamn merely for
> > posting?
> >

> No idea if Yamn will work with XP. But it does work with Windows 7.
>
> Yamn has it's own separate dedicated client. I think Sec3 still hosts it.
>
> Yamn does not work with QSL.

Yamm does not work on XP, only Windows Vista or higher.

Attempting to run it on XP 32 or 64 bit OS will result in the
below,

"The procedure entry point CancelSynchronousIo could not be
located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll."

Yamn will work with any TorV3 client, including expert, browser,
Omnimix and others.

Yamn can also use a local SMTP server with smarthost
configuration.

YAMN client coded by Inwtx, hosted by Grant at tnetconsulting.
Thanks to Inwtx and Grant.

<https://dotfiles.tnetconsulting.net/files/YAMN_Remailer_Client_
v0.4.05_[build_1322].zip>

The client has a help file and templates.

The relays may need to be updated. I post via smarthost.

Maybe someone can help with a list of current relays.

Re: What does Yamn work with?

<p3IXJ.384631$alu7.369955@fx01.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11831&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11831

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 10:12:36 -0400
 by: SEC3 - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 14:12 UTC

On 2022-03-14 07:59, Fritz Wuehler wrote:
> In article <20220314.020542.7da203a6@mix2.remailer.xyz>
> Yamn Remailer <noreply@mix2.remailer.xyz> wrote:
>>
>> On 3/13/2022 6:54 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>
>>> I'm using XP, Quicksilver and Tor
>>>
>>> Will Yamn work with XP?
>>>
>>> If not, will it work with Win 7?
>>>
>>> I see pages with Yamn setups, but they look like they're only info on
>>> how to setup a Yamn remailer.
>>>
>>> Where do I find some simple info about setting up Yamn merely for
>>> posting?
>>>

>> No idea if Yamn will work with XP. But it does work with Windows 7.
>>
>> Yamn has it's own separate dedicated client. I think Sec3 still hosts it.
>>
>> Yamn does not work with QSL.
>
> Yamm does not work on XP, only Windows Vista or higher.
>
> Attempting to run it on XP 32 or 64 bit OS will result in the
> below,
>
> "The procedure entry point CancelSynchronousIo could not be
> located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll."
>
> Yamn will work with any TorV3 client, including expert, browser,
> Omnimix and others.
>
> Yamn can also use a local SMTP server with smarthost
> configuration.
>
> YAMN client coded by Inwtx, hosted by Grant at tnetconsulting.
> Thanks to Inwtx and Grant.
>
> <https://dotfiles.tnetconsulting.net/files/YAMN_Remailer_Client_
> v0.4.05_[build_1322].zip>
>
> The client has a help file and templates.
>
> The relays may need to be updated. I post via smarthost.
>
> Maybe someone can help with a list of current relays.

Here is an up-to-date /System/Relays.txt file:

# When choosing mix1.remailer.xyz:2525 hal must be the first remailer
# in your message's remailer chain. Example hal,*,*,*
# # mix1.remailer.xyz:2525
smtp.tnetconsulting.net:587
mailrelay.mixport.net:2525
b42o7yhesx3fon7bzak4rkq7ax2yoanzapykqpzyznil6obcybe3zlyd.onion:25
yxlnjojtxo4exptqe2usczyjntmrsngx2dfm3plb3xzhptdbk2minsad.onion:2525

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Re: What does Yamn work with?

<20220314.230109.c3cf2ea6@mix2.remailer.xyz>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11837&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11837

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 23:01:09 +0100
From: nore...@mix2.remailer.xyz (Yamn Remailer)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 22:01 UTC

On 3/14/2022 6:59 AM, Fritz Wuehler wrote:

> In article <20220314.020542.7da203a6@mix2.remailer.xyz>
> Yamn Remailer <noreply@mix2.remailer.xyz> wrote:
>>
>> On 3/13/2022 6:54 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>
>>> I'm using XP, Quicksilver and Tor
>>>
>>> Will Yamn work with XP?
>>>
>>> If not, will it work with Win 7?
>>>
>>> I see pages with Yamn setups, but they look like they're only info on
>>> how to setup a Yamn remailer.
>>>
>>> Where do I find some simple info about setting up Yamn merely for
>>> posting?
>>>

>> No idea if Yamn will work with XP. But it does work with Windows 7.
>>
>> Yamn has it's own separate dedicated client. I think Sec3 still hosts it.
>>
>> Yamn does not work with QSL.
>
> Yamm does not work on XP, only Windows Vista or higher.
>
> Attempting to run it on XP 32 or 64 bit OS will result in the
> below,
>
> "The procedure entry point CancelSynchronousIo could not be
> located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll."
>
> Yamn will work with any TorV3 client, including expert, browser,
> Omnimix and others.
>
> Yamn can also use a local SMTP server with smarthost
> configuration.
>
> YAMN client coded by Inwtx, hosted by Grant at tnetconsulting.
> Thanks to Inwtx and Grant.
>
> <https://dotfiles.tnetconsulting.net/files/YAMN_Remailer_Client_
> v0.4.05_[build_1322].zip>
>
> The client has a help file and templates.
>
> The relays may need to be updated. I post via smarthost.
>
> Maybe someone can help with a list of current relays.

And has been mentioned before, Yamn is integrated into Omnimix.

Re: What does Yamn work with? (Thanks to all)

<c738b0df4917daafc4d997e638a14991@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11857&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11857

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: What does Yamn work with? (Thanks to all)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 13:28:24 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 12:28 UTC

On 3/17/2022 7:36 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Sorry for the late 'thank you'. I had a sudden, unexpected hospital
> stay for a few days. :o(

Good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery!