From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: The World's Fastest Pizza Maker
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 05:42:09 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 12:42 UTC

https://www.pennlive.com/life/2022/05/how-fast-can-dominos-worlds-fastest-pizza-maker-make-a-pizza.html#:~:text=Jaff%2C%20a%20regional%20manager%20in,roughly%2023%20seconds%20per%20pizza.

Domino’s Pizza held a competition on Tuesday, May 10, to answer the
question - who is the World’s Fastest Pizza Maker?

With an audience of 8,000 people at The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas,
Nevada, Zagros Jaff emerged victorious.

Jaff, a regional manager in Hampshire, England, made three large
pizzas in just 70 seconds.

That is roughly 23 seconds per pizza.

Jaff won $3,000, a trophy and a championship belt.

> Then you admit that the grill seasoning-- which is salt and pepper--
WRONG. WRONG ONCE AGAIN, KLOUS [sic].
The Grill [sic] seasoning ISN'T salt and pepper, the grill seasoning is MADE with
salt and pepper. Becouse [sic] salt and pepper are INGREDIENT'S [sic] of the grill seasoning.
-Jenny, admitting-- AGAIN-- that salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac.

Re: The World's Fastest Pizza Maker

<djcqlh5radj3jcmnq124vmn8k233s4jud8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11870&group=alt.food.fast-food#11870

From: a...@b.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: The World's Fastest Pizza Maker
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 07:02:46 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 14:02 UTC

On Fri, 28 Oct 2022 05:42:09 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.pennlive.com/life/2022/05/how-fast-can-dominos-worlds-fastest-pizza-maker-make-a-pizza.html#:~:text=Jaff%2C%20a%20regional%20manager%20in,roughly%2023%20seconds%20per%20pizza.
>
>Domino’s Pizza held a competition on Tuesday, May 10, to answer the
>question - who is the World’s Fastest Pizza Maker?
>
>With an audience of 8,000 people at The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas,
>Nevada, Zagros Jaff emerged victorious.
>
>Jaff, a regional manager in Hampshire, England, made three large
>pizzas in just 70 seconds.
>
>That is roughly 23 seconds per pizza.
>
>Jaff won $3,000, a trophy and a championship belt.

Based on the picture, most would be able to make the pizza fast.
When simply dropping the toppings is all that is done, the pie will be
made very quickly. It will probably look terrible, but it will be done
fast.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: The World's Fastest Pizza Maker