Force has no place where there is need of skill. -- Herodotus

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Stupid Vegan Bites Real Chick Nugget-- Loses Her Shit

SubjectAuthor
* Stupid Vegan Bites Real Chick Nugget-- Loses Her ShitKlausSchadenfreude
+* Re: Stupid Vegan Bites Real Chick Nugget-- Loses Her ShitCujo DeSockpuppet
|`- Re: Stupid Vegan Bites Real Chick Nugget-- Loses Her ShitKWills
`- Re: Stupid Vegan Bites Real Chick Nugget-- Loses Her ShitKWills

1
Stupid Vegan Bites Real Chick Nugget-- Loses Her Shit

<uj4ulhpah9rkufplgjf6slddjbkamh086p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11874&group=alt.food.fast-food#11874

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Stupid Vegan Bites Real Chick Nugget-- Loses Her Shit
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 17:14:38 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 00:14 UTC

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/vegan-woman-left-almost-tears-eating-meat-based-burger-king-meal

A woman claims she was left "almost in tears" after realizing she was
biting into a Burger King chicken nugget, initially believing it was a
plant-based item.

[Awwwwwww]

"When I ate it and realized, it made me feel sick. I was nearly in
tears. I have health issues as well, so I don’t want to be putting
meat in my body," Lianna Hutchins of Bournemouth, England, told the
Daily Echo following the incident.

Hutchins said she had placed a £45 order (approximately $52) for her
family on October 14 and said the smell and texture of the nugget was
different from that of a plant-based one.

[But she bit into it anyway]

"I couldn’t believe it; with Natasha’s Law you’d think everybody would
be trained and be aware of food allergies," Hutchins told the Daily
Echo. The UK's Natasha's Law went into effect in October 2021,
requiring food businesses to include a full list of ingredients and
allergens on labeling for prepackaged foods available for direct sale
on the business premises.

[Chicken Nuggets aren't prepackaged, dolt]

Hutchins stated the fast-food branch did not take the situation
seriously, saying she had to take herself away from her family meal
and report the incident over the phone.

[OMG! Another life ruined by meat! LOL]

"We eventually got a refund on only the chicken nuggets, which was
£5, but they didn’t refund the rest of the meal. I couldn’t eat the
rest of the meal, I felt sick."

[But you weren't sick. ]

Fox News Digital reached out to Hutchins for additional comment but
did not hear back at the time of this writing.

[Uh-oh! Maybe she *did* die! LOL]

> Then you admit that the grill seasoning-- which is salt and pepper--
WRONG. WRONG ONCE AGAIN, KLOUS [sic].
The Grill [sic] seasoning ISN'T salt and pepper, the grill seasoning is MADE with
salt and pepper. Becouse [sic] salt and pepper are INGREDIENT'S [sic] of the grill seasoning.
-Jenny, admitting-- AGAIN-- that salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac.

Re: Stupid Vegan Bites Real Chick Nugget-- Loses Her Shit

<XnsAF40E2FB9FF6FPantyheadPoorHouse@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11875&group=alt.food.fast-food#11875

From: cuj...@petitmorte.net (Cujo DeSockpuppet)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 02:18:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cujo DeSockpuppet - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 02:18 UTC

KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in

> https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/vegan-woman-left-almost-tears-eat
> ing-meat-based-burger-king-meal
>
> A woman claims she was left "almost in tears" after realizing she was
> biting into a Burger King chicken nugget, initially believing it was a
> plant-based item.
>
> [Awwwwwww]
>
> "When I ate it and realized, it made me feel sick. I was nearly in
> tears. I have health issues as well, so I don�t want to be putting
> meat in my body," Lianna Hutchins of Bournemouth, England, told the
> Daily Echo following the incident.
>
> Hutchins said she had placed a �45 order (approximately $52) for her
> family on October 14 and said the smell and texture of the nugget was
> different from that of a plant-based one.
>
> [But she bit into it anyway]
>
> "I couldn�t believe it; with Natasha�s Law you�d think everybody would
> be trained and be aware of food allergies," Hutchins told the Daily
> Echo. The UK's Natasha's Law went into effect in October 2021,
> requiring food businesses to include a full list of ingredients and
> allergens on labeling for prepackaged foods available for direct sale
> on the business premises.
>
> [Chicken Nuggets aren't prepackaged, dolt]
>
> Hutchins stated the fast-food branch did not take the situation
> seriously, saying she had to take herself away from her family meal
> and report the incident over the phone.
>
> [OMG! Another life ruined by meat! LOL]
>
> "We eventually got a refund on only the chicken nuggets, which was
> �5, but they didn�t refund the rest of the meal. I couldn�t eat the
> rest of the meal, I felt sick."
>
> [But you weren't sick. ]
>

> Fox News Digital reached out to Hutchins for additional comment but
> did not hear back at the time of this writing.
>
> [Uh-oh! Maybe she *did* die! LOL]

Setting up for a lawsuit once they settle on a lawyer stupid enough to
take the case on contingency? I'm sure there's no shortage of stupid
lawyers over there.

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent self.

Re: Stupid Vegan Bites Real Chick Nugget-- Loses Her Shit

<g81vlhl8nnu9rrl3lqe9pu6cpsfm5mvu9e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11877&group=alt.food.fast-food#11877

From: a...@b.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 01:19:41 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 08:19 UTC

On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 17:14:38 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/vegan-woman-left-almost-tears-eating-meat-based-burger-king-meal
>
>A woman claims she was left "almost in tears" after realizing she was
>biting into a Burger King chicken nugget, initially believing it was a
>plant-based item.
>
>[Awwwwwww]
>
>"When I ate it and realized, it made me feel sick. I was nearly in
>tears. I have health issues as well, so I don’t want to be putting
>meat in my body," Lianna Hutchins of Bournemouth, England, told the
>Daily Echo following the incident.
>
>Hutchins said she had placed a £45 order (approximately $52) for her
>family on October 14 and said the smell and texture of the nugget was
>different from that of a plant-based one.
>
>[But she bit into it anyway]
>
>"I couldn’t believe it; with Natasha’s Law you’d think everybody would
>be trained and be aware of food allergies,"

The law doesn't require the people at the point of sale be made
aware of food allergies. It requires the ingredients be listed in
packaging intended for direct sale/purchase.

>Hutchins told the Daily
>Echo. The UK's Natasha's Law went into effect in October 2021,
>requiring food businesses to include a full list of ingredients and
>allergens on labeling for prepackaged foods available for direct sale
>on the business premises.
>
>[Chicken Nuggets aren't prepackaged, dolt]

[...]

What's more, the same breading is used for both. So, if she's
allergic to the breading, she would have had the same reaction with
the vegan version.
I'm not aware of any allergens in meat. If someone were
allegoric, or believed they are, to meat, they wouldn't be so STUPID
as to go to a fast food establishment where meat is a primary source
of food.
This whole thing reads of a frivolous law suit.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: Stupid Vegan Bites Real Chick Nugget-- Loses Her Shit

<v81vlhpjlqqlon3r03ufpceb3dg49g1ss2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11878&group=alt.food.fast-food#11878

From: a...@b.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 01:19:47 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 08:19 UTC

On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 02:18:49 -0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
<cujo@petitmorte.net> wrote:

[...]

>> Fox News Digital reached out to Hutchins for additional comment but
>> did not hear back at the time of this writing.
>>
>> [Uh-oh! Maybe she *did* die! LOL]
>
>Setting up for a lawsuit once they settle on a lawyer stupid enough to
>take the case on contingency? I'm sure there's no shortage of stupid
>lawyers over there.

It certainly reads as an attempt to file a suit.

--
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Stupid Vegan Bites Real Chick Nugget-- Loses Her Shit