From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: FREE GAME: Sims 4 Daring Lifestyle Pack
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 11:00:22 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Thu, 11 May 2023 15:00 UTC

Hey! Hey, you, over there. Come here. You like games, yeah? Well, I
got a game for you. It's Thursday, after all. So just step on up and
see what we got this week.

* Sims 4 Daring Lifestyle Bundle
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-sims-4--the-daring-lifestyle-bundle
Not so much a free game as a bunch of DLC. But seeing as EA made "The
Sims 4" free several years ago (grab it on Origin, or EA App, or
whatever it's called now). I'm not really sure how Epic's give-away
interacts with that, but hey, if you're a Sims fan it is probably
worth your time to figure it out. Still, don't get too excited; the
three included DLC packs ("Fashion Street Kit", "Jungle Adventure" and
"Luxury Party Stuff" are fairly small cosmetic packs that don't really
affect the gameplay very much. It's not the choicest offering, but
seeing as it's free maybe we shouldn't examine the equine dentistry
too closely.

7 days to decide whether or not to pick this one up (odds are you
won't need seven minutes to make the decision, but no rush)

Re: FREE GAME: Sims 4 Daring Lifestyle Pack

<4wKdnSrxIqFFRsD5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11879&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#11879

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: FREE GAME: Sims 4 Daring Lifestyle Pack
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 06:25:28 +0000
 by: Ant - Fri, 12 May 2023 06:25 UTC

Meh offers for this week!

--
"Pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you." --2 Thessalonians 3:1. Damn 76ers & my tired body even after Zing ~8.5 hrs. overnite + <30 mins. nap 4 a slammy Th. :O
| |o o| |

Re: FREE GAME: Sims 4 Daring Lifestyle Pack

<l88s5ihsv60vshbuk3qdj1ughvolj5ap2j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11882&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#11882

From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 07:22:53 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Fri, 12 May 2023 11:22 UTC

On Fri, 12 May 2023 06:25:28 +0000, ant@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

>Meh offers for this week!

You get what you pay for. ;-)

Still, Epic freebies have historically trended to a bunch of shitty
cheap games, followed by one memorable, "triple-A" package. So I'm
hoping that the release of this crap means we're getting something
really cool next week. ;-)

But maybe I'm just an eternal optimist.