"Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing." -- Karl Lehenbauer

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: ??????????????Android's Messages, Dialer apps quietly sent text, call info to Google??????????????

SubjectAuthor
o Re: ??????????????Android's Messages, Dialer apps quietly sent text,๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆJen๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ Dershmender ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ

1
Re: ??????????????Android's Messages, Dialer apps quietly sent text, call info to Google??????????????

<5D29XveC20@checkmate.orgy.=?UTF-8?Q?=F0=9F=8F=B3=EF=B8=8F=E2=80=8D=F0=9F=8C=88?=>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11887&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11887

From: roo...@127.0.0.1 (๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆJen๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ Dershmender ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ)
Subject: Re: ??????????????Android's Messages, Dialer apps quietly sent text,
call info to Google??????????????
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 19:51:20 -0500
 by: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 00:51 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 22:54:27 +0100 (CET), LO AND BEHOLD; D <J@M>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<65ae429bbce70406d3ac09488e12975c@dizum.com>:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= I should say, I don't even own a smartphone.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

but you have a computer.

and a phone.

so fucking what?

"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...

On Sun, 30 May 2021 12:23:08 +0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Red Elephant
<none@yourbusiness.com> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<s9003c$6mc$1@gioia.aioe.org>:
โœก That Jen creature is still gone? HAHAHAAH Love it Fucking gender queers
โœก
โœก https://ibb.co/HKHGK5z https://ibb.co/fFK3bMT https://ibb.co/TtBrHtY

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

"Also, it makes you look intellectually weak if you constantly spout derogatory opinions about people, but can never back any of them up with valid reasons. In alt.checkmate, someone will challenge that every time." - _The Most Ironic Thing Ever Said_ by Checkmate in <MPG.3a6d564ad426be8d989eb1@news.alt.net>

-

"Starting with the World's Ugliest Chimp, Maxine Waters. That bitch is
hideous! It's no wonder "she always mad," to put it ebonically." - Checkmate "looking intellectually weak" (and racist AF) in <MPG.3a81d71c7c7ba04998a064@news.alt.net>

-

"Subject: THE GREAT MASK MYTH... UNMASKED" - Checkmate the anti-masker in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ROknxOsPeEE/m/I-cujRAzBQAJ

-

"Conservatives aren't looking for a war. Libtards are planning one, and it
starts with the cowardly antifa punks who dress in black, cover their
faces, wear helmets, and surround elderly citizens, poking them with
metal-tipped umbrellas. You know, like fascists." - another borken prediction from Checkmate (umbrella guy was later found to be a fascist) in <cue77g.ten.19.9@news.alt.net>

-

"It will always be with you. Why do you think I hate those bastards as much as I do? I've been watching a lecture series on the history of the muzzies... many hour's worth, in fact, and the muzzies have been that way for thousands of years. It's in their culture. Every few hundred years, they try to invade Europe or some other region nearby, and have to be beaten back. They just need to be eliminated to whatever extent that's possible. You can't kill ideas completely, but you can set them back a few generations when necessary.

One important distinction between islam and christianity, is both religions have historically used their "beliefs" as a means to control the ignorant Unwashed Masses, only Western civilization became educated enough to take that power away from the clergy. The muzzies like their citizens to remain dumb, brainwashed, and obedient. That's why the radical ones are nearly all from The Land That Time Forgot. They're still stuck back in the fourteenth century, and suffer from the delusional notion that they're going to drag the rest of the world back there with them. As I see it, there's only one solution to that problem, and it's the same one we use to rid ourselves of rats, cockroaches, and other vermin." - Checkmate said this psycho lunatic shit in <MPG.34138d3d6e7bb33c991772@news.altopia.com>

-

"What you see happening in Europe now... defiant muzzies openly proclaiming that they have no desire to "assimilate" or co-exist with Europeans, and stating that their objective is to turn all of Europe into a muzzie dominated region under sharia law, is the harbinger of what they have planned for the US. To what extent they'll be successful with that here can be debated, but should not be underestimated. I wish I could share your optimism in that regard, but I don't.

Terror attacks are only one page out of the muzzie play book. They serve more as a distraction. The real goal is occupation, and that's already well underway. They've got that frog pretty well boiled in Europe now, and they're getting bolder by the day. The longer the Europeans wait to do something about it, the harder it's going to be TO do anything about it. It may already be too late IMO. This is going to get real messy in a hurry." - Checkmate crying about some bullshit about muslims in europe that's he's convinced himself is true.

-

"Bitches don't get to use the Pussy Card when they initiate an
assault." - Cuckmate the Wonder Klown in <dfrauh.8sn.17.129@news.alt.net>

-

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Herr Fuhrer Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

-

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

STOP! (janithor time.):

i hope his sails weren't torn asunder with words on a screen, or
somesuch, but also i hope that his pain is not as bad as the murderguy
who got hit with a skateboard. - anynonymous

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic.Fringe@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfefd18c9a698f0a8@news.altopia.com>

-

"I wasn't even aware that I HAD a religion. I'm pretty-much against all of The Big Three, but the muzzies are at the top of the list." - Checkmate

-

"Such "places of worship" are terrorist breeding grounds, as has been proven on many occasions. Please refrain from morphing out of my
killfile." - Checkmate on his belief that all Mosques are where terrorists are.

-

"Is Pussy Willow saying you're a bigger nazi puke than me? You didn't even suggest that maybe we ought to burn down all the mosques. This just isn't fair!" - Checkmate admits to suggesting burning down mosques.

-

"The world IS shit, and getting closer to hitting the fan every day. We'll be at war before the end of this decade, and nearly everybody
already knows it." - Checkmate teh war hawk, in 2017

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007