"Our reruns are better than theirs." -- Nick at Nite

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardice

SubjectAuthor
* Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardiceosedax
+* Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardiceStefan Claas
|+* Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardiceStefan Claas
||`* Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardiceosedax
|| `* Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardiceStefan Claas
||  `* Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardiceosedax
||   `* Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardiceStefan Claas
||    `* Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardiceStefan Claas
||     `- Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardiceStefan Claas
|`- Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardicecory
`- Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rankNomen Nescio

1
Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardice

<e60k1hdfjsa7dqdkvobrm560sjp7tr90gu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11664&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11664

From: ose...@whaleoil.beef.hooked.com (osedax)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardice
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 18:33:50 +0800
 by: osedax - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 10:33 UTC

Biden, the wavering dotard, offers Zelensky evacuation. Zelensky says
"we need ammunition, not a ride'

Is everyone a fucking COWARD nowdays?

Trump thinks Putin is a genius. Anyone would be a genius compared to
he of the writhing anus-mouth...

Traitors like Claas will be stood against the wall in short form and
without much bother. As this thing progresses, there will be a
general cleansing of fifth column scum from many, many nations.

Be a fucking MAN - better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardice

<627c8ea0-3660-4270-b4b7-d640af077addn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11665&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11665

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 02:43:24 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 10:43 UTC

On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 11:33:57 AM UTC+1, osedax wrote:
> Biden, the wavering dotard, offers Zelensky evacuation. Zelensky says
> "we need ammunition, not a ride'
>
> Is everyone a fucking COWARD nowdays?
>
> Trump thinks Putin is a genius. Anyone would be a genius compared to
> he of the writhing anus-mouth...
>
> Traitors like Claas will be stood against the wall in short form and
> without much bother. As this thing progresses, there will be a
> general cleansing of fifth column scum from many, many nations.
>
> Be a fucking MAN - better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Well, time have changed a "bit" ... Anyways, wish you good luck and all
my peaceful patriots a nice weekend!

https://twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1497307689407315970

https://twitter.com/SCMPNews/status/1497464437644611592

Best regards
Stefan
--
claas.su

Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardice

<4705b077-744c-48bb-b1ad-1bf09cab1bdbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11666&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11666

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 02:56:40 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 10:56 UTC

On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 11:43:25 AM UTC+1, Stefan Claas wrote:
> On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 11:33:57 AM UTC+1, osedax wrote:
> > Biden, the wavering dotard, offers Zelensky evacuation. Zelensky says
> > "we need ammunition, not a ride'
> >
> > Is everyone a fucking COWARD nowdays?
> >
> > Trump thinks Putin is a genius. Anyone would be a genius compared to
> > he of the writhing anus-mouth...
> >
> > Traitors like Claas will be stood against the wall in short form and
> > without much bother. As this thing progresses, there will be a
> > general cleansing of fifth column scum from many, many nations.
> >
> > Be a fucking MAN - better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
> Well, time have changed a "bit" ... Anyways, wish you good luck and all
> my peaceful patriots a nice weekend!
>
> https://twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1497307689407315970
>
> https://twitter.com/SCMPNews/status/1497464437644611592

BTW. Dear patriots, I cried like a baby when I heart this beautiful
*Masterpiece*! My favorite song/video from now on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YS8wW8VOEo

Hope I make it to beautiful Russia one day and spend time in awesome China!

Best regards
Stefan
--
claas.su

Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardice

<oo2k1hlbsl3j28n3mjdgsbletcj2u0f655@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11667&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11667

From: ose...@whaleoil.beef.hooked.com (osedax)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 19:14:18 +0800
 by: osedax - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 11:14 UTC

On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 02:56:40 -0800 (PST), Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 11:43:25 AM UTC+1, Stefan Claas wrote:
>> On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 11:33:57 AM UTC+1, osedax wrote:
>> > Biden, the wavering dotard, offers Zelensky evacuation. Zelensky says
>> > "we need ammunition, not a ride'
>> >
>> > Is everyone a fucking COWARD nowdays?
>> >
>> > Trump thinks Putin is a genius. Anyone would be a genius compared to
>> > he of the writhing anus-mouth...
>> >
>> > Traitors like Claas will be stood against the wall in short form and
>> > without much bother. As this thing progresses, there will be a
>> > general cleansing of fifth column scum from many, many nations.
>> >
>> > Be a fucking MAN - better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
>> Well, time have changed a "bit" ... Anyways, wish you good luck and all
>> my peaceful patriots a nice weekend!
>>
>> https://twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1497307689407315970
>>
>> https://twitter.com/SCMPNews/status/1497464437644611592
>
>BTW. Dear patriots, I cried like a baby when I heart this beautiful
>*Masterpiece*! My favorite song/video from now on!
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YS8wW8VOEo
>
>Hope I make it to beautiful Russia one day and spend time in awesome China!
>
>Best regards
>Stefan

Times certainly are changing my polyglot traitorous/trollish friend.

Back in the day, when Ernst and his brownshirts were stood against the
brick walls, your erstwhile countryment knew very well how to get rid
of fifth columnists and bolsheviks.

Those times are coming again, and pronto.

Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardice

<d686a043-c90b-4b24-b70c-70ad6376ea1fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11669&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11669

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 04:14:08 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 12:14 UTC

On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 12:14:22 PM UTC+1, osedax wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 02:56:40 -0800 (PST), Stefan Claas
> <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Well, time have changed a "bit" ... Anyways, wish you good luck and all
> >> my peaceful patriots a nice weekend!
> >>
> >> https://twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1497307689407315970
> >>
> >> https://twitter.com/SCMPNews/status/1497464437644611592
> >
> >BTW. Dear patriots, I cried like a baby when I heart this beautiful
> >*Masterpiece*! My favorite song/video from now on!
> >
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YS8wW8VOEo
> >
> >Hope I make it to beautiful Russia one day and spend time in awesome China!
> >
> >Best regards
> >Stefan
> Times certainly are changing my polyglot traitorous/trollish friend.
>
> Back in the day, when Ernst and his brownshirts were stood against the
> brick walls, your erstwhile countryment knew very well how to get rid
> of fifth columnists and bolsheviks.
>
> Those times are coming again, and pronto.

What you probably don't see is that the majority of the world's population
is a "bit tired" of the United States and their EU(Brussels)/NATO vassals.

Mark 21st February 2022 in your history books! I do not post now war stats
from the wars the US did, worldwide after WWII, and how NATO expanded
until today, for no reason. because you know them as many others as well.
World peace can only be accomplishes if we later have a modern and
peaceful Eurasia (Europe/Russia/China). where everybody (globally) will
benefit from.

The thing now is how will this later pan out for the United States, economy
wise and let's say Israel?

For Israel, I guess one day probably peace keeping forces from Russia and
China will be needed to act as a buffer zone between Israel and Palestine
until permanent peace can be established there.

For the United States we must wait and hopefully see that President Trump
will be re-elected to clean up the mess at home. And then the question would
be who he appoints as VP again, for example. The young Candance Owens,
for example has a large fan base and I saw once a picture of her with President
Trump. Would Ali (stop the steal movement) or Millie (Shadow Gate) as peaceful
patriots, do some activities (now)? Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingram are also worth
to watch on TV and see their POVs.

THE BLM movement for example, in case black lives really matter, could start
to develope strategies to help their brothers and sisters in Africa, like China is
already doing for years, with good projects. Ask black celebrities, from Music,
Film/Sports Industry to do something good. The latino community could develope
business strategies to make some good projects with Latin America, and so on ...

Regards
Stefan
--
claas.su

Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardice

<hl6k1h1u1s5p3bm8aba00jg6ibknqb0dmr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11670&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11670

From: ose...@whaleoil.beef.hooked.com (osedax)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 20:26:14 +0800
 by: osedax - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 12:26 UTC

Don't "regards" me pal. You're the enemy, you're *my* enemy.

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Trump is a has been. By the time the next elections come around, he
will have been arrested, tried and probably executed. His
relationship with Putin is nothing short of treason. Many, many more
understand this as events unfold in eastern Europe.

You, for what you are worth, are in bed with the ChiCom and the
soulless Putin and his tribe. Not all Deutsche are like you, in fact
very few. Many remember the jackboot and yearn for the sound of it
again, marching East.

Biden is in control for the next three years or so. Get used to it.
he is full dotard, no doubt, but his advisers are not, and they do NOT
like the Russians, not one whit. Very soon, when the Russians commit
their first major atrocity, and they always to, the US will act.

On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 04:14:08 -0800 (PST), Stefan Claas

<8e4c079d-b5dd-47db-aa1d-eccb2477b5afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11671&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11671

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 04:39:57 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 12:39 UTC

On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 1:26:20 PM UTC+1, osedax wrote:

> Biden is in control for the next three years or so. Get used to it.

You probably do not understand, while Mr. Biden and his drug addicted
son Hunter likes the Ukraine, for example, very much, for reasons the
a.p.a-s community may check out, he *is not* in "control" and nobody
expect your an the EU main stream media, gives no longer a shit, so to
speak. If you are smart you better get used to it!

Regarding the Ukraine, I do not have nothing agains peaceful and nice
people there, because many of them speak Russian and everybody knows
that Russia and Ukraine was once a big and peaceful family.

I also had virtual friends from there.

And does our Main Stream Media reports about the *NAZI* units there
fighting along with Mr. Zelensky, and posing with swastika flags? I
guess not.

Regards
Stefan
--
claas.su

Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardice

<c100cbdd-7ec4-4ce2-9c67-a82fd5bb5450n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11672&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11672

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 04:44:06 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 12:44 UTC

On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 1:39:59 PM UTC+1, Stefan Claas wrote:

> And does our Main Stream Media reports about the *NAZI* units there
> fighting along with Mr. Zelensky, and posing with swastika flags? I
> guess not.

Not to mention that young folks from those units have been identified
as rioters in Ukraine now and in Hong Kong 2019.

Regards
Stefan
--
claas.su

Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardice

<fea2c472-dc3e-4e39-908c-46514a1c2799n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11674&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11674

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 06:23:55 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 14:23 UTC

On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 1:44:07 PM UTC+1, Stefan Claas wrote:
> On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 1:39:59 PM UTC+1, Stefan Claas wrote:
>
> > And does our Main Stream Media reports about the *NAZI* units there
> > fighting along with Mr. Zelensky, and posing with swastika flags? I
> > guess not.
> Not to mention that young folks from those units have been identified
> as rioters in Ukraine now and in Hong Kong 2019.

<https://twitter.com/dgaytandzhieva/status/1497556518278991873>

Regards
Stefan
--
claas.su

Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardice

<1vek1hp3uhhgjcd057mq0hltp8frk7h94g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11675&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11675

From: cor...@NotGmail.Net
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 08:42:25 -0600
 by: cor...@NotGmail.Net - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 14:42 UTC

On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 02:43:24 -0800 (PST), Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 11:33:57 AM UTC+1, osedax wrote:
>> Biden, the wavering dotard, offers Zelensky evacuation. Zelensky says
>> "we need ammunition, not a ride'

>> Trump thinks Putin is a genius. Anyone would be a genius compared to
>> he of the writhing anus-mouth...

The term genius is not a compliment, per se. It is merely a
compliment in that Putin is smart, not that he is "nice".

Learn the language, people.

Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank cowardice

<56430ec43aff256306f1e36b46f76e23@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11895&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11895

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Krauts and Italians withhold SWIFT emasculation due to rank
cowardice
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 16:34:53 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 14:34 UTC

> Traitors like Claas will be stood against the wall in short form and
> without much bother. As this thing progresses, there will be a
> general cleansing of fifth column scum from many, many nations.

You osedax are the traitor because you are supporting the USA affairs
and not the european ones.