From: anonym...@invalid.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy
Subject: Persistent bugs
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 06:28:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: anonymous - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 06:28 UTC

are you afflicted with the tor windows bug, the one they still haven't
fixed 6 mos. down the road?

Solution is a simple script to delete all the cache files under tor so
it will start properly instead of hang, which is what the buggy tor
browser does now.

The arrogant script kiddies at tor won't fix it or probably cannot fix
it. They are too constipated from working on obtuse linux crap, they
cannot do anything else. Junior college script kiddie courses don't hack
it guys. Get some people who know how to program.

Re: Persistent bugs

<jaqn3eFh561U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11902&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11902

From: monst...@spammedia.com (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy
Subject: Re: Persistent bugs
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 11:33:18 +0100
 by: Robert - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 10:33 UTC

On 02/04/2022 07:28, anonymous wrote:

> are you afflicted with the tor windows bug, the one they still haven't
> fixed 6 mos. down the road?

No, but then I use a proper OS.

Ta,
--
Rob
"I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational

Re: Persistent bugs

<64c202a371ce057ace556ec9f72cb2fc@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11903&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11903

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 20:17:37 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 18:17 UTC

On 4/2/2022 1:28 AM, anonymous wrote:

> are you afflicted with the tor windows bug, the one they still haven't
> fixed 6 mos. down the road?
>
> Solution is a simple script to delete all the cache files under tor so
> it will start properly instead of hang, which is what the buggy tor
> browser does now.
>
> The arrogant script kiddies at tor won't fix it or probably cannot fix
> it. They are too constipated from working on obtuse linux crap, they
> cannot do anything else. Junior college script kiddie courses don't hack
> it guys. Get some people who know how to program.

Nobody gives a flying fuck what you think.

Flush post troll.

Re: Persistent bugs

<e1vh4h5aa325m0bdjg9bjiunit9u8a01vr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11907&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11907

From: Car...@invalid.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2022 20:46:11 -0500
 by: Car...@invalid.com - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 01:46 UTC

On Sat, 2 Apr 2022 06:28:10 -0000 (UTC), anonymous
<anonymous@invalid.com> wrote:

>are you afflicted with the tor windows bug, the one they still haven't
>fixed 6 mos. down the road?
>
>Solution is a simple script to delete all the cache files under tor so
>it will start properly instead of hang, which is what the buggy tor
>browser does now.
>
>The arrogant script kiddies at tor won't fix it or probably cannot fix
>it. They are too constipated from working on obtuse linux crap, they
>cannot do anything else. Junior college script kiddie courses don't hack
>it guys. Get some people who know how to program.

This is the same anti Tor troll who won't give up with his lying
crap.

I've been using Tor for a long time and have never come up with any
of his made-up, imagined problems.

Re: Persistent bugs

<ab952e44d6828909d98e6451fefff075@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11908&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11908

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 04:35:40 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 02:35 UTC

On 4/2/2022 8:46 PM, Cary@invalid.com wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Apr 2022 06:28:10 -0000 (UTC), anonymous
> <anonymous@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>> are you afflicted with the tor windows bug, the one they still haven't
>> fixed 6 mos. down the road?
>>
>> Solution is a simple script to delete all the cache files under tor so
>> it will start properly instead of hang, which is what the buggy tor
>> browser does now.
>>
>> The arrogant script kiddies at tor won't fix it or probably cannot fix
>> it. They are too constipated from working on obtuse linux crap, they
>> cannot do anything else. Junior college script kiddie courses don't hack
>> it guys. Get some people who know how to program.
>
> This is the same anti Tor troll who won't give up with his lying
> crap.
>
> I've been using Tor for a long time and have never come up with any
> of his made-up, imagined problems.

He's a mentally unstable halfwit.

Tor working just fine here for years.

Re: Persistent bugs

<XnsAE7168574A391anonymouswwe8sdddddd@46.165.242.91>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11927&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11927

From: anonym...@invalid.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 02:15:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: anonymous - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 02:15 UTC

Robert <monstoor@spammedia.com> wrote in news:jaqn3eFh561U1
@mid.individual.net:

> On 02/04/2022 07:28, anonymous wrote:
>
>> are you afflicted with the tor windows bug, the one they still haven't
>> fixed 6 mos. down the road?
>
> No, but then I use a proper OS.
>
> Ta,

proper? haha as approved by the vatican?