Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 12:42:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: jewess accused of seducing teen neighbor is infamous dog fucker
From: jdyoungs...@gmail.com (Dr. Auric Hellman)
 by: Dr. Auric Hellman - Mon, 28 Nov 2022 20:42 UTC

On Monday, November 28, 2022 at 1:46:36 PM UTC-5, Convicted paedophile "JD Young" as hlwd...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Amen to that!
> >
> >You know that "Amen" is a Hebrew word, used mainly by Christians when they adore their JEWISH God, Jesus, you ridiculous, abysmally stupid, gay neo-nazitard? LOL
> >

> You know that you're a dickhead, and I could give a warm jew shit
> about what Christians do or why they do it.

Jon, that certainly makes you a hypocrite, given all the trolls you've done sourced from that Catholic crackpot William Donahue and his spam blog.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/IQyYlGesTk8

Jon, your mother is very worried about your continued heroin use and constant need for child pornography.
Please, for your own sake, seek help immediately.

--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman
adhel...@gmail.com

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: jewess accused of seducing teen neighbor is infamous dog fucker