From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: How to transfer Omnimix to another computer
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 13:22:10 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 11:22 UTC

Hi installed Omnimix following the default path on an old computer with
windows 10.
I created some nym account on it.
I wish to change computer and continue to use my old nym account
created by using Omnimix.
If I will copy the installation folder C:\Program Files (x86)\OmniMix
and I will paste into the new computer, do you think it will work?

Re: How to transfer Omnimix to another computer

<ec97ff67bb8647f872a895c7d91c1f24@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11980&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11980

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: How to transfer Omnimix to another computer
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:53:04 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 13:53 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> Hi installed Omnimix following the default path on an old computer with
> windows 10.
> I created some nym account on it.
> I wish to change computer and continue to use my old nym account
> created by using Omnimix.
> If I will copy the installation folder C:\Program Files (x86)\OmniMix
> and I will paste into the new computer, do you think it will work?

With relative file / directory paths entered on the StateInt tabs etc.
that should work.

Or you export / import your nym account data.

Re: How to transfer Omnimix to another computer

<607dac7fd50e0c564dfce3445f872f97@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11981&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11981

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 17:38:38 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:38 UTC

> With relative file / directory paths entered on the StateInt tabs etc.
> that should work.
>
> Or you export / import your nym account data.

Thank You

Re: How to transfer Omnimix to another computer

<bb924f4399760cb6e12497ca7bbd8018@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11998&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11998

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 18:24:33 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:24 UTC

You're welcome !

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@dizum.com> a �crit dans le message de news: