From: chrisp...@me.com (Chris Schram)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc
Subject: Re: Apple OneScanner press release
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 12:00:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chris Schram - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 12:00 UTC

On 2023-12-04, KP2 KP2 <jungletrain@outlook.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 2, 1991 at 5:13:24 AM UTC-7, Brian Bechtel wrote:
>> MOVED OVER PR NEWSWIRE AT 9:13 AM, EDT, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 1991.
>>

>> Contact:
>> Ylonda Davis
>> Apple Computer, Inc.
>> (408) 974-5193
>>
>> Apple Combines Macintosh Simplicity and Professional Quality in New
>> One Button Scanner
>>
>> Apple OneScanner Unveiled at Seybold Computer Publishing Conference
>>
>> SAN JOSE, California--September 30, 1991--Apple Computer, Inc. today
[rest of press release trimmed]

I was kind of hoping a followup to a 32+ year old press release would
have had some content, something like...

"Yeah, I had one of those back in the day. it was sooo kewl."

or...

"I think I've got one of those up in the attic somewhere. Bet it's
incompatible with everything nowadays."

or...

"I wonder what a collector would pay for one of those. I've got two."

But the followup was completely blank, save for a single letter f. No
wonder Groupers are considered to be one of the less intelligent species
of Sea Bass.

--
ATTN Google Groups users: I filter out your posts and will not see them.
chrispam1@me.com is an infrequently monitored address. Email may get lost.

computers / comp.sys.mac.misc / Re: Apple OneScanner press release