Subject: PUTTY: Accidentially dropped connection, does not report session name
From: grzegorz...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.security.ssh
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 07:05 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.security.ssh
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 23:05:27 -0800 (PST)
From: grzegorz...@gmail.com
Hello, I have some trouble with PUTTY, because there is some missed functionality. All other works ok.

I have opened many SSH (and others) connection by PUTTY, usually by some RemoteNG.
Unvortunately when some connection fails, then is focused 'close' message. This message does not have session title, then I dont know what session has been dropped.

I cannot find some bugzilla or others where I can report this functionality.