https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12018&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12018

From: fri...@spamexpire-202204.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@frell.theremailer.net>.
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: customized mix.tls for QuickSilver Lite
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 06:53:36 +0200
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 04:53 UTC

# Last update: April 2022 For info on fields see:
https://www.sec3.net/misc/TLS-info.html
banana=fleegle.mixmin.net,10,yes,yes,no,yes
banana=3fd6guyxldqnjaqtfzejnjvq6bj7ilv5u7g7ovbubhwoeqhc222zvrad.onion,5
,N/A,yes,yes,no,Invalid argument
devurandom=mail.anonymitaet-im-inter.net,10,yes,no,no,no
dizum=smtp.dizum.com,10,yes,no,no,no
frell=a6sy4mr4vpnnfhlop2vthsi4heaonouxtrat2hpz2dzbcf45twpxvzyd.onion,5,
N/A,no,no,no,Invalid argument
frell=mail2.frell.eu.org,10,yes,yes,yes,yes
frell2=mail2.frell.eu.org,10,yes,yes,yes,yes
frell2=a6sy4mr4vpnnfhlop2vthsi4heaonouxtrat2hpz2dzbcf45twpxvzyd.onion,5
,N/A,no,no,no,Invalid argument
hsub=fleegle.mixmin.net,10,yes,yes,no,yes
krautrelay=krautrelay.kraut.space,10,yes,no,no,no
middleman=middleman.remailer.online,0,yes,no,no,no
middleman=remailer.online,0,yes,no,no,no
orange=orange.mixport.net,5,yes,yes,no,yes
paranoia=remailer.paranoici.org,10,yes,yes,yes,no
redjohn=mail.redjohn.net,0,yes,no,no,no
slow=fleegle.mixmin.net,10,yes,yes,no,yes
tncmm=tncsrv06.tnetconsulting.net,15,yes,yes,yes,yes
tncmm=tncsrv05.tnetconsulting.net,20,yes,no,yes,no
tncmm=b42o7yhesx3fon7bzak4rkq7ax2yoanzapykqpzyznil6obcybe3zlyd.onion,15
,yes,yes,yes,yes

Re: customized mix.tls for QuickSilver Lite

<2cb5d910f343ea4e0ebe5b60b589cacc@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12019&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12019

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: customized mix.tls for QuickSilver Lite
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 21:38:36 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 19:38 UTC

On 4/24/2022 9:53 PM, Fritz Wuehler wrote:

> # Last update: April 2022 For info on fields see:
> https://www.sec3.net/misc/TLS-info.html
> banana=fleegle.mixmin.net,10,yes,yes,no,yes
> banana=3fd6guyxldqnjaqtfzejnjvq6bj7ilv5u7g7ovbubhwoeqhc222zvrad.onion,5
> ,N/A,yes,yes,no,Invalid argument
> devurandom=mail.anonymitaet-im-inter.net,10,yes,no,no,no
> dizum=smtp.dizum.com,10,yes,no,no,no
> frell=a6sy4mr4vpnnfhlop2vthsi4heaonouxtrat2hpz2dzbcf45twpxvzyd.onion,5,
> N/A,no,no,no,Invalid argument
> frell=mail2.frell.eu.org,10,yes,yes,yes,yes
> frell2=mail2.frell.eu.org,10,yes,yes,yes,yes
> frell2=a6sy4mr4vpnnfhlop2vthsi4heaonouxtrat2hpz2dzbcf45twpxvzyd.onion,5
> ,N/A,no,no,no,Invalid argument
> hsub=fleegle.mixmin.net,10,yes,yes,no,yes
> krautrelay=krautrelay.kraut.space,10,yes,no,no,no
> middleman=middleman.remailer.online,0,yes,no,no,no
> middleman=remailer.online,0,yes,no,no,no
> orange=orange.mixport.net,5,yes,yes,no,yes
> paranoia=remailer.paranoici.org,10,yes,yes,yes,no
> redjohn=mail.redjohn.net,0,yes,no,no,no
> slow=fleegle.mixmin.net,10,yes,yes,no,yes
> tncmm=tncsrv06.tnetconsulting.net,15,yes,yes,yes,yes
> tncmm=tncsrv05.tnetconsulting.net,20,yes,no,yes,no
> tncmm=b42o7yhesx3fon7bzak4rkq7ax2yoanzapykqpzyznil6obcybe3zlyd.onion,15
> ,yes,yes,yes,yes

Nobody understands all this elite technical yadda-yadda. Never did I
see such endless tekkie yadda-yadda.

Christman would never put up with this. He wasn't
interested in complex yadda-yadda that only tekkie yadda-yadda
"experts" can understand.

Re: customized mix.tls for QuickSilver Lite

<VsH9K.870659$sb1.212100@fx11.ams1>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12020&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12020

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 20:58:28 -0400
 by: SEC3 - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 00:58 UTC

On 2022-04-25 00:53, Fritz Wuehler wrote:
> # Last update: April 2022 For info on fields see:
> https://www.sec3.net/misc/TLS-info.html
> banana=fleegle.mixmin.net,10,yes,yes,no,yes
> banana=3fd6guyxldqnjaqtfzejnjvq6bj7ilv5u7g7ovbubhwoeqhc222zvrad.onion,5
> ,N/A,yes,yes,no,Invalid argument
> devurandom=mail.anonymitaet-im-inter.net,10,yes,no,no,no
> dizum=smtp.dizum.com,10,yes,no,no,no
> frell=a6sy4mr4vpnnfhlop2vthsi4heaonouxtrat2hpz2dzbcf45twpxvzyd.onion,5,
> N/A,no,no,no,Invalid argument
> frell=mail2.frell.eu.org,10,yes,yes,yes,yes
> frell2=mail2.frell.eu.org,10,yes,yes,yes,yes
> frell2=a6sy4mr4vpnnfhlop2vthsi4heaonouxtrat2hpz2dzbcf45twpxvzyd.onion,5
> ,N/A,no,no,no,Invalid argument
> hsub=fleegle.mixmin.net,10,yes,yes,no,yes
> krautrelay=krautrelay.kraut.space,10,yes,no,no,no
> middleman=middleman.remailer.online,0,yes,no,no,no
> middleman=remailer.online,0,yes,no,no,no
> orange=orange.mixport.net,5,yes,yes,no,yes
> paranoia=remailer.paranoici.org,10,yes,yes,yes,no
> redjohn=mail.redjohn.net,0,yes,no,no,no
> slow=fleegle.mixmin.net,10,yes,yes,no,yes
> tncmm=tncsrv06.tnetconsulting.net,15,yes,yes,yes,yes
> tncmm=tncsrv05.tnetconsulting.net,20,yes,no,yes,no
> tncmm=b42o7yhesx3fon7bzak4rkq7ax2yoanzapykqpzyznil6obcybe3zlyd.onion,15
> ,yes,yes,yes,yes

As I've explained to you multiple times mix.tls is not a list of mail
relays. No matter how much you want it to be.

By publishing this "customized mix.tls" you are creating confusion. For
example, a remailer user may look at the above and assume wrongly that
middleman.remailer.online is a publically available mail relay. It is
not. Or that smtp.dizum.com is a mail relay. It is not. Or that
mail.anonymitaet-im-inter.net is a mail relay. It is not.

I maintain a list of actual mail relays here:
<https://www.sec3.net/misc/mail-relays.txt>

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Re: customized mix.tls for QuickSilver Lite

<6713e016aa23c33e8b51596850db3159@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12030&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12030

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 16:15:31 +0200
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 14:15 UTC

SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:

> As I've explained to you multiple times mix.tls is not a list
> of mail relays. No matter how much you want it to be.
>
> By publishing this "customized mix.tls" you are creating
> confusion. For example, a remailer user may look at the above
> and assume wrongly that middleman.remailer.online is a publically
> available mail relay. It is not. Or that smtp.dizum.com is a mail
> relay. It is not. Or that mail.anonymitaet-im-inter.net is a
> mail relay. It is not.

mix.tls is *not* a list of mail relays.

mix.tls is used by QSL to identify the email server (MX record)
of the receiving remailer.

[Wikipedia: A mail exchanger record (MX record) specifies the mail
server responsible for accepting email messages on behalf of a
domain name.]

Why to use a third party to send the email? This is an unnecessary
additional step and the mail relay administrator knows that someone
sends an email to the remailer XXX. Don't use your common email
provider. Your email provider (or goverment - see US Patriot Act)
does not need to know that you are using remailer. Send the email
direct to the remailer without using a mail relay. In the case that
the mail server of the remailer does not accept TOR connections
than a mail relay is helpful.

That was it now finally to the topic mix.tls.