From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Government secretly orders Google to track anyone searching certain
names, addresses, and phone numbers
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 01:19:13 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 23:19 UTC

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fed-govt-secretly-orders-
google-track-anyone-searched-certain-names-addresses-phone-
numbers

Re: Government secretly orders Google to track anyone searching certain names, addresses, and phone numbers

<da470deeaa3a6b8af8530d702b101db8@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12036&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12036

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Subject: Re: Government secretly orders Google to track anyone searching
certain names, addresses, and phone numbers
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:25:40 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:25 UTC

> Sergio Leone was born to Vincenzo & Edvige Maria Valcarenghi-Leone at
> Palazzo Grimaldi Lazzaroni on Via dei Lucchesi 26 (12E29:02,41N53:58)
> R.II Trevi Roma, Italia, Thursday 3 January 1929, 12:30 AM MET(AA/BC).

his burial is at Cimitero di Pratica di Mare
Pratica di Mare, Città Metropolitana di Roma Capitale, Lazio, Italy

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/7856551/sergio-leone

Re: Government secretly orders Google to track anyone searching certain names, addresses, and phone numbers

<slrnt6rr9i.uuk.elvis-85792@notatla.org.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12045&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12045

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
From: elvis-85...@notatla.org.uk
certain names, addresses, and phone numbers
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 02:15:14 GMT
 by: elvis-85...@notatla.org.uk - Sun, 1 May 2022 02:15 UTC

On 2022-04-28, D <J@M> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:25:40 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>>findagrave
>
> "Dominus reget me et nihil mihi deerit
> the Dominant one he will guide me, and nothing I will be lacking.
>
> in loco pascuae ibi me conlocavit
> into the locality of grazing pastures thereupon myself reposing
>
> super aquam refectionis educavit me animam meam
> upon the water of refreshment to educate me, the anima of mine
>
> convertit deduxit me super semitas iustitiae propter
> converting, escorting me over the paths of justice on account of
>
> nomen suum nam et si ambulavero in medio umbrae
> the name of him. for also if I ambulate into the midst of the umbra
>
> mortis non timebo mala quoniam tu
> of mortality, not will I be timid of maladies, seeing that you
>
> mecum es virga tua et baculus tuus ipsa
> with me to be. the rod of yours and the staff of yours these in fact
>
> me consolata sunt parasti in conspectu meo mensam
> myself do console. to be preparing in view of me a table
>
> adversus eos qui tribulant me inpinguasti in oleo caput
> adverse to them which tribulate me, anointing in oil the head
>
> meum et calix meus inebrians quam praeclarus est
> of me, and the cup of mine it is inebriating. how very clear to be,
>
> et misericordia tua subsequitur me omnibus
> and mercy yours follows closely after me the whole of all
>
> diebus vitae meae et ut inhabitem in domo
> the days of the life of me, and to inhabiting in the domicil of
>
> Domini in longitudinem dierum"
> the Dominant one into the longitude of daylight.
>
> --psalmi David 22:1-6, editio Vulgata

Know psalm 23 from 22?

Re: Government secretly orders Google to track anyone searching certain names, addresses, and phone numbers

<20220501.153706.cfff8c3d@mix2.remailer.xyz>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12046&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12046

Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 15:37:06 +0200
certain names, addresses, and phone numbers
From: nore...@mix2.remailer.xyz (Yamn Remailer)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Sun, 1 May 2022 13:37 UTC

On 4/30/2022 7:15 PM, elvis-85792@notatla.org.uk wrote:
> On 2022-04-28, D <J@M> wrote:
>> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:25:40 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>>> findagrave
>>
>> "Dominus reget me et nihil mihi deerit
>> the Dominant one he will guide me, and nothing I will be lacking.
>>
>> in loco pascuae ibi me conlocavit
>> into the locality of grazing pastures thereupon myself reposing
>>
>> super aquam refectionis educavit me animam meam
>> upon the water of refreshment to educate me, the anima of mine
>>
>> convertit deduxit me super semitas iustitiae propter
>> converting, escorting me over the paths of justice on account of
>>
>> nomen suum nam et si ambulavero in medio umbrae
>> the name of him. for also if I ambulate into the midst of the umbra
>>
>> mortis non timebo mala quoniam tu
>> of mortality, not will I be timid of maladies, seeing that you
>>
>> mecum es virga tua et baculus tuus ipsa
>> with me to be. the rod of yours and the staff of yours these in fact
>>
>> me consolata sunt parasti in conspectu meo mensam
>> myself do console. to be preparing in view of me a table
>>
>> adversus eos qui tribulant me inpinguasti in oleo caput
>> adverse to them which tribulate me, anointing in oil the head
>>
>> meum et calix meus inebrians quam praeclarus est
>> of me, and the cup of mine it is inebriating. how very clear to be,
>>
>> et misericordia tua subsequitur me omnibus
>> and mercy yours follows closely after me the whole of all
>>
>> diebus vitae meae et ut inhabitem in domo
>> the days of the life of me, and to inhabiting in the domicil of
>>
>> Domini in longitudinem dierum"
>> the Dominant one into the longitude of daylight.
>>
>> --psalmi David 22:1-6, editio Vulgata
>

> Know psalm 23 from 22?

I doubt it.

He couldn't find his ass with both hands and a map inside of a phone booth.