From: nospam.g...@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: HTTP downloads return "1"?
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 12:49:14 +1200
 by: g00r00 - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 00:49 UTC

Al> g00r00 did reply to me with info about that to me a short time ago and I
Al> was hoping you saw that message. I'll look for that message and repost
Al> it for you in a few minutes.

I did send a message on my uplink's BBS to let them know but I haven't logged
back in yet to see if he got it. Its just a hobby for all of us so I don't
expect instant response but I am sure he'll get to it eventually.

Hopefully its just a technical accident and not someone in zone 2 intentially
filtering MYSTIC messages again.

.... The dog ate my .REP packet

Re: HTTP downloads return "1"?

<627941855@f757.n153.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1219&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1219

From: nospam...@f757.n153.z1.fidonet.org (Al)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 13:22:20 +1200
 by: Al - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 01:22 UTC

> I did send a message on my uplink's BBS to let them know but I haven't logged
> back in yet to see if he got it. Its just a hobby for all of us so I don't
> expect instant response but I am sure he'll get to it eventually.

Yes, it is just a hobby but the issue can probably be cleared up if we can
figure why that happens, it shouldn't.

> Hopefully its just a technical accident and not someone in zone 2 intentially
> filtering MYSTIC messages again.

Yes, I suspect it's something accidental. Shouldn't be hard to fix if we can
figure out what it is.

HTTP downloads return "1"?

<1649645061@f10.n154.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1220&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1220

From: nospam.N...@f10.n154.z1.fidonet.org (Nicholas Boel)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: HTTP downloads return "1"?
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 21:43:20 +1200
 by: Nicholas Boel - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 09:43 UTC

Hello g00r00,

On Sun Apr 10 2022 12:49:14, you wrote to Al:

Al>> g00r00 did reply to me with info about that to me a short time
Al>> ago and I was hoping you saw that message. I'll look for that
Al>> message and repost it for you in a few minutes.

gr> I did send a message on my uplink's BBS to let them know but I haven't
gr> logged back in yet to see if he got it. Its just a hobby for all of
gr> us so I don't expect instant response but I am sure he'll get to it
gr> eventually.

gr> Hopefully its just a technical accident and not someone in zone 2
gr> intentially filtering MYSTIC messages again.

I sent you an email replying to it in hopes you would see I answered the same
day, however.. it seems you check email as often as you log back into a BBS
these days. ;)

Regards,
Nick

.... "Take my advice, I don't use it anyway."