From: chrisp...@me.com (Chris Schram)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.apps
Subject: Ongoing minor bug in Safari
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 10:23:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chris Schram - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 10:23 UTC

I finally got around to posting this bug report to Apple Feedback. [I am
running macOS Sonoma 14.2.1]:

I have seen this bug in several past versions of Safari, as well as the
current version.

When I run "defaults read com.apple.Safari FrequentlyVisitedSitesCache"
it shows twelve items. Yet Frequently Visited on my Start Page only
shows eleven items. Currently it refuses to display:

{
Title = "Latest Cecil's Columns/Staff Reports topics - Straight Dope
Message Board";
URL =
"https://boards.straightdope.com/c/comments-on-cecils-columns-staff-
reports/7/l/latest";
}

--
ATTN Google Groups users: I filter out your posts and will not see them.
chrispam1@me.com is an infrequently monitored address. Email may get lost.