From: rsquires...@MOOflashMOO.net (rms)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: XBox show from today!
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 15:40:04 -0600
 by: rms - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 21:40 UTC

Seems to me this was the best XBox game show they've ever had. Many
genuinely interesting titles shown/teased with no filler, and a long
Starfield deep dive following (these massive space games, Starfield &
StarCitizen, are too time-consuming and complex for me even to consider
playing, not to mention that neither one has a plot to speak of). Anyway
the show is worth checking out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGtYn7DCIYo

rms

Re: XBox show from today!

<u67mhj$36c3d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12300&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#12300

From: MetalG...@IsItYou.com (Metal Guru)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: XBox show from today!
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 14:01:23 -0400
 by: Metal Guru - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 18:01 UTC

On 6/11/2023 5:40 PM, rms wrote:
> Seems to me this was the best XBox game show they've ever had.  Many
> genuinely interesting titles shown/teased with no filler, and a long
> Starfield deep dive following (these massive space games, Starfield &
> StarCitizen, are too time-consuming and complex for me even to consider
> playing, not to mention that neither one has a plot to speak of).
> Anyway the show is worth checking out:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGtYn7DCIYo

It was good indeed, almost wish I had purchased an Xbox instead of a PS5
haha. I'm excited for South of Midnight, Clockwork Revolution, Metaphor
and Fable the most. Most of those games on Game Pass day one is also an
amazing deal, Sony should be sweating bullets right now. Don't much care
for Starfield though, haven't enjoyed a Bethesda game since...
Morrowind, probably. There's just something about their games that
doesn't sit right with me, it's hard to put my finger on.

The Ubisoft fest thing going on right now is a snooze fest though, and
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a Ubi fanboy myself :( Oh well, it
aint over yet so there is still hope.

--
And the Lord said unto John 'Come forth and receive Eternal Life' but
John came fifth and got a toaster.