If at first you don't succeed, you must be a programmer.

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action / FREE GAME: "Alchemy Garden"

SubjectAuthor
* FREE GAME: "Alchemy Garden"Spalls Hurgenson
+* Re: FREE GAME: "Alchemy Garden"Ant
|`- Re: FREE GAME: "Alchemy Garden"Mike S.
`- Re: FREE GAME: "Alchemy Garden"PW

1
FREE GAME: "Alchemy Garden"

<8v6m8ilfcljc97guc73b3vojsvopsp1ps4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12335&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#12335

From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: FREE GAME: "Alchemy Garden"
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 10:15:47 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 14:15 UTC

A freebie from Fanatical.com.

They want you to link your Fanatical account to your Steam account,
and - frankly - the game on offer isn't worth that to me.* But decide
for yourself.

- Alchemy Garden
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/alchemy-garden
Create potions and sell them in your own alchemy shop. Sort of a cross
between a tycoon game and something like Animal Crossing. Too cutesy
for my taste.

I think the offer is only good for 24 hours, and there are only
'limited keys available', so if you're interested, grab it now rather
than later.

--------------
* Especially since, it turns out, I already own the game. It was
probably bundled with some better game; it's nothing I'd actually pay
for.

Re: FREE GAME: "Alchemy Garden"

<e3KdnSEztPmJwhb5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12342&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#12342

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: FREE GAME: "Alchemy Garden"
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 18:57:24 +0000
 by: Ant - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 18:57 UTC

Ah, you beat me. :P I just saw its e-mail and claimed the game even though I might not play it at all.

--
"When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So he began teaching them many things." --Mark 6:34. Lite rain overnite after a somewhat slammy flag day. Still winter. American Born Chinese is OK so far after 2 eps. so far.
| |o o| |

Re: FREE GAME: "Alchemy Garden"

<hpln8ilos569u2l2eh2k2uke6otl1jrujj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12359&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#12359

From: iamnotus...@notinuse.com (PW)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:30:07 -0600
 by: PW - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 03:30 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 10:15:47 -0400, Spalls Hurgenson
<spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:

>A freebie from Fanatical.com.
>
>They want you to link your Fanatical account to your Steam account,
>and - frankly - the game on offer isn't worth that to me.* But decide
>for yourself.
>

>- Alchemy Garden
>https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/alchemy-garden
>Create potions and sell them in your own alchemy shop. Sort of a cross
>between a tycoon game and something like Animal Crossing. Too cutesy
>for my taste.
>

>I think the offer is only good for 24 hours, and there are only
>'limited keys available', so if you're interested, grab it now rather
>than later.
>

>--------------
>* Especially since, it turns out, I already own the game. It was
>probably bundled with some better game; it's nothing I'd actually pay
>for.

*---

Too cute for me

Re: FREE GAME: "Alchemy Garden"

<7hho8ipp0qev77ti05bi67pjjchts0ospm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12363&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#12363

From: Mik...@nowhere.com (Mike S.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 07:26:36 -0400
 by: Mike S. - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 11:26 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 18:57:24 +0000, ant@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

>Ah, you beat me. :P I just saw its e-mail and claimed the game even though I might not play it at all.

I got the email for this one as well. So this is the rare game that I
did not need you, Spalls or Zag to tell me about it first.

But thank you Spalls anyway for keeping on top of this.