From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Transferring data between iOS and Android using high frequency ultrasonic audio functionality
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 21:41:43 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 21:41 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> I asked a simple question, which you obviously avoided answering...
>
> i answered it, and far more tactfully than you deserve.

Hi nospam,

Hehhehheh... (your fear of the question is palpable indeed)...

As is the case always with you, you _deflected_ from answering the
question, which I will repeat is simply asking what iOS app exists
on the App Store that replicates the related Android functionality.

The fact you're so _desperate_ to insult me, which is fine by me, simply
indicates how _afraid_ you are of something as simple as that question.

The more you (& Jolly Roger) insult people for asking technical questions
of iOS, the more I can tell how much abject _fear_ the question invokes.

You're literally _afraid_ of answering that simple question of iOS.

>> > With chromecasts, it just uses the ultrasonic "connection" to do the wifi
>> > pairing ... I'd imagine the audio transfer rate is pretty low?
>
> again, what part of wifi is not clear?

Again, you deflect since I made it rather clear we're talking about the
negotiation part of the ad hoc network, not the wi-fi portion.

The more you deflect, the more I sense the fear in you of the question.

> chromecasts *can* use ultrasonic for *pairing* to use wifi, although
> that's not the only method.
>
> ultrasonic is *not* for file transfer, which as i said before is a
> stupid idea.

Again, nobody but you is talking at this point about file transfer; we're
discussion the initial negotiation of the ad hoc network via ultrasound.

That you're so desperate to deflect from iOS indicates your rising fears.

> you also originally asked about samsung switch, not chromecasts, so the
> above is irrelevant to your question.

Almost all your responses, so far, in this thread, in fact, are the same

I can sense how much you fear the answer to the simple question of what iOS
apps are in the App Store that replicate an ultrasound negotiation feature.

> you claim to be be 'highly educated', even claiming to have a degree in
> electrical engineering, yet you do not know basic signal theory, or
> english for that matter. is your diploma also a photo?

What's different about a well-educated person who is confident in what he
knows and in what he doesn't know, is I'm not afraid to admit when I err,
and I'm not afraid to admit I am new to any given topic - yet you are.

The fact you can't answer the simplest of questions that I asked multiple
times of which free iOS apps replicates this Android functionality is yet
another indicator that either you lack the knowledge you claim to own,
or, more likely, you're aware of something I'm not yet aware of, but which
is becoming more and more apparent by your abject fear of a simple query.

*What iOS apps exist today on the App Store that replicate this feature?*

>> What's the advantage of ultrasonic negotiation of the initial ad hoc
>> network over the more common methods of initial ad hoc negotiations?
>
> none.

I asked that question on the _adult_ smartphone newsgroup, where the answer
will be forthcoming, I'm sure, since they're not afraid of the question.

You are literally quaking right now, probably shivering in fear, simply
because someone asked a simple question of what iOS apps exist which take
advantage of the ultrasound ad hoc network negotiation feature we speak of.

*What App Store iOS apps exist today which perform this functionality?*
--
Posted out of the goodness of my heart to disseminate useful information
which, in this case, is to simply ascertain iOS ultrasound negotiation.