Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 06:05:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hi !! I am Looking for Business Opportunity for VoIP
From: lakshmiv...@gmail.com (Lakshmi voipoffice)
 by: Lakshmi voipoffice - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:05 UTC

Hello,

Greetings from the VOIP Office!

VoIP Office, we are doing more and more implementation to ensure our quality of services, Third-Party CRM/ATS integration for the best reporting purpose, software upgrades for the best Work from Home tools with Desktop and Mobile apps with Real Presence, Internal Video Meetings, Secure Chat and files sharing between users from Desktop and Mobile Apps, The instant conference, Each Voicemail access, Send Fax, Easy Dialer for Sales and Marketing Employees to improve their daily productivity. Each and every call are encrypted.

VoIP OFFICE PLAN: [ https://voipoffice.com/plans ]

Benefits for Clients :

1) Low Start-Up Cost
2) IP HD Digital Phone for sale and rental at $5 (Ask for more information)
3) High Definition Call Quality
4) No Configuration Charges
5) Soft Phone Service Available
6) Integrations with other services are also available. (Salesforce, Zen desk, Job Diva, CEIPAL, and many more)

1)Legality:- WITH TATA We are 2nd those have DOT Class 'A' (73 ) License in INDIA, We are holding HIPAA, GDPR compliance with ISO 27001 Certificate.
2)Support:- Our support is working 24/6 for all time zones within 30 min response with the Regional language.
3)Quality/Services:-High definition call quality with no min downtime,3 servers in India, and many in the USA.

STANDARD VoIP OFFICE :$24.95 + TAX

v: Unlimited calls to US & Canada.
v: Free softphone uses. ( VoIP office mobile app )
v: Admin Portal
v: Voicemail
v: Auto-attendant.;
v: Standard Call Reporting.
v: Conference Bridge.
v: Message on hold.
v: Standard Call Queue.
v: Find Me Follow Me.
v: Caller ID Control.
v: Employee Directory.
v: Direct Inward Dial (DID).
v: Board No With Extension.
v: Direct End User Support

Additional Business Communication Features
Communicator App: ( Internal chat,
Live presence,
Instant conference,
3 WAY Conference,
files sharing,
Easy Auto Dialer, and many more )

I look forward to hearing from you. CALL ME FOR OFFER PRICE.

No obligation demo to compare your service with us.

Lakshmi
lakshmi.s@voipoffice.com
+1 732 627 2100
MICHIGAN |LONDON| BANGALORE | HYDERABAD| NOIDA| VADODARA |PUNA*|