From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Subject: Ping Victor Remop
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 22 15:52:31 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: SEC3 - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 15:52 UTC

I've noticed some odd behavior from your Victor YAMN pinger.

It is generally working ok but recently the Middleman YAMN remailer
fell off the stats. And then very quickly came back to life.
Every other YAMN pinger started carying Middleman again. Except
for your pinger. Middleman has not been picked up by Victory YAMN
pinger.

<https://echolot.virebent.art/mlist.txt>

Echolot will eventually try, in an automated fashion
(check_resurrection), to ping Middlman again. But that will take one week.

Might I suggest manually forcing the matter by doing:

../pingd add yamn@middleman.remailer.online
../pingd getkeyconf yamn@middleman.remailer.online

--
SEC3