From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Re: Apple is raising the price of battery replacements
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 17:46:50 +0000
References: <xn0nwg75mk3hdkl002@reader443.eternal-september.org> <tp52jh$2jgai$3@dont-email.me> <k1n0snF75boU1@mid.individual.net> <w5adneoU0OCA9Cv-nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@earthlink.com> <k1odqqFdkmrU1@mid.individual.net> <tp7l54$cp9$1@gioia.aioe.org> <k1qvs2FpncrU1@mid.individual.net> <tpa41r$1cd8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <060120231724082868%nospam@nospam.invalid> <xn0nwki4woi9851001@reader443.eternal-september.org> <tpciov$3j69m$1@dont-email.me> <070120231528509328%nospam@nospam.invalid> <tmouL.15433$eRZ7.7739@fx06.iad>
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sun, 8 Jan 2023 17:46 UTC

Andy Burnelli wrote:

> But mostly he lacks memory as nospam can't keep his excuses straight.

Funny that both nospam and Alan Baker responded to the thread:
*Remember Apple essentially LIED to Congress last year ... well ...*
*guess what ... ANOTHER LETTER for Tim Cook from Congress*
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.ipad/c/hZuTrXQnFAE/m/esxv-js4AgAJ>

All the iKooks own the cognitive skills and base memory of a gnat.
*Which is why all iKooks are abnormally stupid & ignorant of facts*

None of the iKooks reads the news like normal adults do.
*All the iKooks ever read are Apple advertisements.*

That's it.
Nothing else.

Just Apple ads.

It's all they know is what Apple feeds them.
*iKooks brazenly deny even what Apple publicly stated to Congress*

To wit:
*iPhone throttling of the iPhone 8 and iPhone X*
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/1RiqBADD-vE/Hry3kQmMFAAJ>

In summary, the iKooks suffer from three fundamental human deficiencies:
1. All iKooks are of abnormally low IQ & as a result none are educated
(that's why they can't respond as an adult to articles of fact)

2. All iKooks have been told their whole lives that they are stupid
(and as a result, all iKooks suffer from abnormally low self esteem)

3. Apple does NOT tell iKooks they're stupid - Apple loves the iKooks
(and, in turn, the iKooks love Apple back - to the death it seems)

The loyalty between Apple & the iKooks can easily be explained by that.
*Even when Apple screws the low IQ iKooks - they _still_ love Apple!*
--
I don't begrudge Apple a profit motive but I do deplore HOW Apple does it.
Particularly when Apple spends almost nothing in R&D and so much on ads.