From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: a322x1n's profile photo
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 12:16:03 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 10:16 UTC

a322x1n's profile photo
a322x1n
Aug 19, 2022, 5:21:58 PM (yesterday)
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-cia-director-said-he-
agre
es-with-notion-that-there-s-no-political-force-more-dangerous-than-
republ
icans/ar-AA10Obhx?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=73c0d357d3d74458bbbfb981d7b1ee70>

<https://tinyurl.com/3esr3z5k>

Former CIA director said he agrees with notion that there's no political
force more 'dangerous' than Republicans. ins...@insider.com (John
Haltiwanger) - Yesterday 11:17 AM

Ex-CIA director Michael Hayden said he agrees with the idea that the GOP
is the most "dangerous" political force.
Hayden has increasingly sounded the alarm on the threats US democracy is
facing.
"Our democratic institutions and norms are more vulnerable than ever,"
he
wrote in a recent op-ed with other ex-officials.
Former CIA Director Michael Hayden said he agreed with the notion that
there's no political force more "dangerous" than the Republican party.

Hayden, who also served as director of the NSA, was reacting to a tweet
from journalist Edward Luce that said, "I've covered extremism and
violent
ideologies around the world over my career. Have never come across a
political force more nihilistic, dangerous & contemptible than today's
Republicans. Nothing close."

The former CIA chief in response said, "I agree. And I was the CIA
Director."

Re: a322x1n's profile photo

<b04b669c2b1c3351e1b9527ec649c314@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12513&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12513

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: a322x1n's profile photo
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:55:08 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.politics.org.fbi,alt.politics.org.cia
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 05:55 UTC

In article <b6043a4300a7e65b012c59ddd84188f4@dizum.com>
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> a322x1n's profile photo
> a322x1n
> Aug 19, 2022, 5:21:58 PM (yesterday)
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-cia-director-said-he-
> agre
> es-with-notion-that-there-s-no-political-force-more-dangerous-than-
> republ
> icans/ar-AA10Obhx?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=73c0d357d3d74458bbbfb981d7b1ee70>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/3esr3z5k>
>
> Former CIA director said he agrees with notion that there's no political
> force more 'dangerous' than Republicans. ins...@insider.com (John
> Haltiwanger) - Yesterday 11:17 AM
>
> Ex-CIA director Michael Hayden said he agrees with the idea that the GOP
> is the most "dangerous" political force.
> Hayden has increasingly sounded the alarm on the threats US democracy is
> facing.
> "Our democratic institutions and norms are more vulnerable than ever,"
> he
> wrote in a recent op-ed with other ex-officials.
> Former CIA Director Michael Hayden said he agreed with the notion that
> there's no political force more "dangerous" than the Republican party.
>
> Hayden, who also served as director of the NSA, was reacting to a tweet
> from journalist Edward Luce that said, "I've covered extremism and
> violent
> ideologies around the world over my career. Have never come across a
> political force more nihilistic, dangerous & contemptible than today's
> Republicans. Nothing close."
>
> The former CIA chief in response said, "I agree. And I was the CIA
> Director."

<https://ww2.kqed.org/app/uploads/sites/10/2022/07/Monkeypox_90-
1153x1536.jpg>

Most deep state CIA and FBI agents suck dicks and have monkeypox.